Topic: So... I did a thing

A few months ago, I did a thing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh2W8xpgb2t/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh4QLTpAoSj/

I post here because there are a few people I know, have spoken to, met, or just remember from the old NP2k forums, some people with whom I talk on Twitter, and also just the fact that Friends In Your Head is something that Morgan and I bonded over. Morgan, for those who don't know, drew the logo that you see on the iTunes podcasts (she actually said each blue-man is a panelist; I believe Dorkman is the one flipping the TV off but she knows for certain), and anytime we have a road trip anywhere for more than an hour, we put on a commentary or a Bake Off. So this forum, as a result, has a small part in our relationship, but a part nonetheless.

Also, sometimes it's nice to see that there are still good things happening in the world.

Re: So... I did a thing

Congratulations! that's really freaking cool!

Witness me!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hooray!

Hooray!

Hooray!

Very happy for the both of yuhs. Tell Morgan we said hi. tongue

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hi Teague! (and happy belated birthday!)

And yes, the logo cast goes Teague (standing up), Brian (shaking fist) , Dorkman (flipping da bird), and Trey the Amazing Stokes ("WHAT THE HELL").

Guess I should update what's been going on with me, too, eh? Other than getting engaged to the fella that started this thread and introduced me to the Wonderful World of FIYH, I've been working at a pretty friggin' awesome company as an illustrator for theme parks around the world. No longer with Imagineering, as that internship ended back in 2015 but I do freelance for them from time to time. I also recently became an artist for the Disney galleries on property, which was a dream of mine since I was young (Ben can confirm I was in tears when I saw my pieces up for sale in one of their shops).

I hope all is well with everybody and that you're all doing super kickass awesome things!

Thumbs up Thumbs down