Topic: It's 2018. Anyone up for a game?

I'm losing my regular employment and kind of transitioning off of it over the next month or so. Depending on how things go, I may have a lot more free time. And hey, Sundays always seem to be a thing.

So how about it? Who is nominally interested in getting some regular gaming sessions in, who might be in for a one-shot, and importantly who is interested in *running* a game?

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Re: It's 2018. Anyone up for a game?

I Kickstarted a game system called "Pugmire", where everyone is descended from dogs inhabiting the world left to them by Man, who disappeared long ago. I want to see how the next month goes for me as far as time available, but if I have time to put stuff together I'd be down for running that. No promises but wondering if the interest is there.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I am currently running a thing on Sundays for a group of my friends, so that time slot is already taken for me. I'd be down to play or run something though, if we find another time that works.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Noted. Sundays are out for me for the next month or so anyway, after that it switches to Wednesday nights. I want to keep Saturday clear for generally not tying up social obligations week after week, but that still leaves Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and maybe Friday.

I'd definitely be up for something assuming it wasn't in the middle of the night.

Extended Edition - 139 The EE Christmas Panto!
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

Mmmm noted. I'll have to ride the next month out to see what my middays look like but that's not entirely out of the question for me.

Gonna bump this. My Saturdays are pretty free now, but I don't want to commit all my Saturdays to something. Anyone down for something every couple of Saturdays or so?

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm down for something occasional.

My own free time hasn't been as free as I like (freelancing, amirite, also that whole able to make movies thing), so I haven't had the chance to put something together. If people want, though. I can start looking into it at least. One Saturday a month or something.