Re: Ok.

I can't say for sure, but googling his username comes up with results with the same avatar and name, and from the looks of it, I'm pretty sure he's at least alive.

Thankfully.

Tomahawk Ellingsen

www.extendededition.net

Yeah, sorry for not poking my head up in a while.

I've been... less active on the internet lately thinking about a lot of things. Things that you guys said, things that some other folks said. I clearly haven't killed myself, and it's probably not in the cards for me any time in the foreseeable future, or probably ever.

I'm really not sure what to say, honestly. I read through the thread several times in the days after I started it and I just don't have a response. I still don't. I would like to say both "Thanks for giving a shit" and also "I'm terribly sorry for making you worry" at the same time. At the time I couldn't muster up the ability to even start typing.

I'm sorry, but thank you.

Thumbs up +14 Thumbs down

Glad to see you here, Squigs! Hope you’re daring a bit better now.

Your Friends In Your Head are always here.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm really glad to see you're okay. Don't worry about us worrying, just take care of yourself. smile

Sébastien Fraud
Facebook | Twitter | 500px
"We're gonna build a great green screen, and make the traditional matte painters pay for it"
Saniss for President 2016 - "Make VFX great again"

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You smell funny.

Everyone else was being positive, so I zagged.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Wohoo!

Tomahawk Ellingsen

www.extendededition.net

Damn, this thread, man.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Holy shit, you brought back Jimmy!

Good to see ya, sir.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

It's a festive holiday season miracle! smile

Last edited by Jimmy B (2018-12-03 23:19:58)

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Squiggly_P wrote:

Yeah, sorry for not poking my head up in a while.

I've been... less active on the internet lately thinking about a lot of things. Things that you guys said, things that some other folks said. I clearly haven't killed myself, and it's probably not in the cards for me any time in the foreseeable future, or probably ever.

I'm really not sure what to say, honestly. I read through the thread several times in the days after I started it and I just don't have a response. I still don't. I would like to say both "Thanks for giving a shit" and also "I'm terribly sorry for making you worry" at the same time. At the time I couldn't muster up the ability to even start typing.

I'm sorry, but thank you.

Thank God you're ok!

Glad to hear from you. We only worry because we care so no apologies needed for that part. It's what makes this site a bastion of hope for us crazy people.

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down