Topic: FLICK ONE: A Kind Of Sort Of Star Wars Story

Hey all! Big thanks again to everyone that joined me while streaming lightsaber visual effects and sound effects work. Here's the fruit of those labors - Flick One!

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Re: FLICK ONE: A Kind Of Sort Of Star Wars Story

Right on!

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Copyright takedown.  hmm

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Booo sad Didn't notice since it's not on my channel. I'll recommend to him that he put it on Vimeo.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Works for me now smile

God loves you!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Yup! Juan told me today that he fought it and YouTube released it. I guess they're excepting use in fanfilms which blows my mind; I thought blind eye worked until it was taken down, then you were left with no recourse. So yeah, check it out, folks tongue

That was delightful.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sequel time! Like last time I did lightsaber visual and sound effects, and I also did the blaster visual and sound effects. I particularly enjoyed the longarm rifle's sound design - "How many different games can I pull sounds from?"

I keep reading FUCK ONE.

I'm sorry.

Move along.

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ME

THE FUCK

TOO,

SEB