Re: The Road Trip

Does Vimeo have the same "naughty naughty!" algorithm?

holden

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

Owen Ward wrote:

How can we even be sure Teague is who he says he is?

He might not be Teague at all?

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

fireproof78 wrote:

He might not be Teague at all?

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Dave wrote:

Does Vimeo have the same "naughty naughty!" algorithm?

No.  They respond to manual takedown requests, but they don't have a sniffer robot that looks for copyright violations like YouTube does.

There's no particular reason why I know this.  What?  Hmm?  I'm hanging up!  Prank caller!

The Road Trip is impossible to find on YouTube. Twice now, I've had to go directly to Teague's channel.

Anyway, when I showed it to my Mom, she thought it was awesome/hilarious. I've sent it to friends and it's made an impression as well. Today, I showed it to the rest of my family and they loved it.

I think Derek and Zarban are the best parts of the short. In fact, when my Mom first watched it, she didn't realize they were being played by the same person. She thought they really were twins.

"John Pavlich is a saint!" has been quoted back to me quite a bit. I know one friend who specifically asked for a shirt to be made. When I told my Sister about it, she got all excited about the idea and my Brother-In-Law thinks it would be great if the shirt and video were to become viral.

I'm just proud to have been a part of something so unique and fun! smile

Thumbs up +8 Thumbs down

Nice to hear, altho I still feel like my Alan Rickman impression was off a little.

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

rewatched; re:loved.

Tomahawk Ellingsen

www.extendededition.net

God, I looked like a pup with a terrible accent.

Sébastien Fraud
Facebook | Twitter | 500px
"We're gonna build a great green screen, and make the traditional matte painters pay for it"
Saniss for President 2016 - "Make VFX great again"

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Nothings changed wink

Extended Edition - 140 Solo: A Star Wars Story!
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

And you're being supe'd by that same pup, now what does that say about you? pimp

Sébastien Fraud
"We're gonna build a great green screen, and make the traditional matte painters pay for it"

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Pup soup?

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Saniss wrote:

what does that say about you? pimp

That I have a life of fulfillment, and a roof over my head.  cool

You know, now that Saniss is the reason you have a job and gets to take credit for that shit all the time, I think we should take a moment to recognize the role the FIYH podcasts played in bringing you together, which is another way of saying I and we are also the reason you have a job, and we don't seem to talk about that enough.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Queefward wrote:

So, when are we doing the sequel?

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Teague wrote:

You know, now that Saniss is the reason you have a job and gets to take credit for that shit all the time, I think we should take a moment to recognize the role the FIYH podcasts played in bringing you together, which is another way of saying I and we are also the reason you have a job, and we don't seem to talk about that enough.

Ultimately, since I discovered FIYH through Ryan, and Ryan is the reason I even started having an interest in VFX in the first place, we can safely say Ryan is the reason Martin has a job.

Sébastien Fraud

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Saniss wrote:
Teague wrote:

Ultimately, since I discovered FIYH through Ryan, and Ryan is the reason I even started having an interest in VFX in the first place, we can safely say Ryan is the reason Martin has a job.

Which of course means we can trace the fact that Martin has a job, to Ryan's mom.

You should really send her a box of chocolates or something.

ZangrethorDigital.ca
youtube.com/bigdamnartist

I've met her; she's lovely; she'd probably love some chocolates.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Teague wrote:

I think we should take a moment to recognize the role the FIYH podcasts played in bringing you together,

The podcasts should now be required to come with a label warning that it can make you french.  cool