Re: So... you know how Owen came to visit LA?

Speaking of the Sith and "Teague-interesting" things... I just discovered that the Sith are giant Martian insects in the John Carter books, which (obviously) have been an important influence on Star Wars.

Also, it has occurred to me that Jar Jar is the only character in TPM who comes close to passing the Plinkett Test (which is probably the reason everyone latches onto Jar Jar in their criticism). Oddly enough, Plinkett himself didn't make that observation.

So honor the valiant who die 'neath your sword
But pity the warrior who slays all his foes...

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Here’s the scene with Watto’s interpenetrating pant strap buckle.

https://youtu.be/qDD-WP2PL5w
It’s at about 31 seconds right at the end of the long walking shot where Watto comes around in front of Qui-Gon. Right before it cuts just watch his screen left hip.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Dang — it's way more obvious than I was expecting.

Keep your eye right on this circle, at the end of this shot:

https://i.imgur.com/oj9nqua.jpg

(How'd you become aware of this, anyway? Did you just notice this yourself at some point?)

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Teague wrote:

(How'd you become aware of this, anyway? Did you just notice this yourself at some point?)

Yup.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Attack of the clones speeder chase:

https://youtu.be/X9-K1cxj6IQ

Ryan QC notes:

1:41 - Left/right black edges of background shake into frame every now and then.

1:52 - Windshield displacement/refraction continues too far off the glass screen right at tail of shot.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I have to say it took me a second to spot them, and I was looking for them. Now, I can't unsee them.

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

HOW HAVE I MISSED THIS?!?!?!

(Thanks for the FB link, Ryan... wink )

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

Oh my god I saw this on Facebook and then was like OH MY GOD YES! And then I was like, do I remember my login? But I did, so I did then I'm like I have missed this SO MUCH. Every so often I download an old episode so I can hear the friends in my head. Love to all of you.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

I'm loving this 'lil reunion right now.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Nathan M wrote:

Oh my god I saw this on Facebook and then was like OH MY GOD YES! And then I was like, do I remember my login? But I did, so I did then I'm like I have missed this SO MUCH. Every so often I download an old episode so I can hear the friends in my head. Love to all of you.

I still have a couple of obscure commentaries to go, in my quest for 'Completist' rank and a gold star from Teague and the secret link will then open up for the entire Game of Thrones commentary series. wink

Saw Little Shop of Horrors last night. Great fun! Got Orgazmo and The Cowboys still to see.

not long to go now...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

We'll indoctrinate you to the IMDB Top 250 list in good time... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LKl6I … k9GE3_OyaA

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I hate it when I'm away and I miss stuff like this!

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Besides revisiting the next two prequels, I have another commentary idea: the original trilogy special editions! If I recall, the original DIF/FIYH commentaries were (rightfully) for the theatrical versions. But it would be neat to hear everyone's thoughts on the special edition changes and how well (or not well) they blend with the original VFX.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down