Topic: Friends in Your Head? That's a name I haven't heard in a long time...

A long time. But of course I know it, it's me.

So I was reading through some comments on the reddit post for the most recent Adventure Zone episode, when I saw one by user teaguechrystie. The comment itself wasn't particularly interesting (sorry Teague), but I was shocked. Surely it couldn't be that Teague? The friend in my head from years ago?

It was like running into an old friend from high-school at a party in a different city, being surprised that they still existed, let alone had social circles that could overlap with yours. Long story short, I hopped back on the forum (good thing my password was still saved, because I have no idea what it is) and have spent the last few hours going back through old posts, thinking fondly of how much has changed, reminiscing about how much hasn't, and checking out a lot of cool stuff that's happened since I last logged on, which the site tells me was in 2015.

Since my last post here, I've got a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, directed two pretty major stage productions, and joined the Air Force (that last one pretty recently, training starts in January). I'm sure that a lot of people have fallen away over the years, but I'm surprised at how active this old forum still is. And if none of you remember me, don't feel bad about it, I don't think I posted anything particularly memorable.

Not sure how long I'll stick around here, might be that this post is just a shout into the void before I retreat back into being somebody that you used to not even really know. Either way, it's good to know that you all still exist.

Thumbs up +5 Thumbs down

Re: Friends in Your Head? That's a name I haven't heard in a long time...

Nice to hear from you Henry, drop back in any time!

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down