Re: You bastards

I was actually considering starting a 'Where Are You Now?' thread with all the returning faces showing up lately.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Fuck yeah. Idea is good. Cool.

I'll do sumthin.' Lemme stew on it for a bit.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It also seems to be able to summon people who have been away for a while.

Is Spork still alive somewhere?

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Life is contented. My Jayne Hat is on top of my dvd shelf. Last year I found out I'm going to be an uncle... again (next month).
... and last month my 17 year old cat died. sad
http://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/83784814_10157953934979738_8048041123769221120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_oc=AQkrB2OYlmbutTDsJtm-D7iB_-b-RvzYl4rguojuhGKnzYG_jPKjGZXhNgWARY9ToILCf8t_hRvehKTfxWzo79ra&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=ec2a11c12f22a007767ee679de48f469&oe=5EFED7F2

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

Please tell me everything you can stand to type about your very good cat.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So sorry for your loss, Snail. Wow, the two things I've consistently loved most all throughout my life in one picture: lego and cats. What an insanely cute fuzz-face.

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The family got 2 black kittens, my brother got the alpha and I got the "Runt".... and for 17 years  (over half my life), Allie Cat was the best companion cat anyone can ask for.

Saniss, She would always supervise my Lego projects (which made the new ISS hard to build sad ).  smile

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

Allie Cat is canon.

*pours one out*

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Another short film I've partially written and will never film is an amalgam of stories of the 4 little graves in my backyard. Crying with you right now Snail.

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Owen_Ward wrote:

I was actually considering starting a 'Where Are You Now?' thread with all the returning faces showing up lately.

I heard a summons?

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan

Thumbs up Thumbs down