Re: Cool vids...again.

This is better than you're expecting, even if you've already read this sentence once.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Also, if you know this song, this video is kind of incredible. Otherwise, prolly not.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I love In The Summertime, I went on a kick a couple years ago - including that video - after it appeared on, uh, a Neil Cicierega song.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

This makes that little 13 year old BDA that was OBSESSED with everything Disneyland and theme parks very very very happy. I'm pretty sure I would have just up and died if I found a video like this back then.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

So, so, so fucking cool. Thanks for sharing.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

He also did this one which is freakin cool too. Flyover of Knott's, Universal and Magic Mountain.

And apparently it's a day for discovering new channels: Hobbyist fossil hunting. Who even knew /that/ was a thing?! NOT ME.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I wonder if the YouTube algorithm is pushing that Disney helicopter dude and the Mungo Jerry vid hard. I seen both the day before they were posted here. Rightly so, they are awesome.

Last edited by Regan (2020-05-07 07:02:08)

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Huh.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Maybe the best series of impressions I've ever seen.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

First We Feast finally giving George Motz his own show is the best thing to happen to the internet since we went into quarantine.

For the unfamiliar, George Motz is a self styled burger historian dedicated to researching and preserving the history of the hamburger in the US, in all it's wild and weird regionality.

Other First We Feast videos with him (I think he also had a food network or travel channel, one of those types anyways, series about burgers but I haven't had a chance to find & watch it yet) \/

SPOILER Show

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Andrew Huang has been kinda blowing my mind lately (as generally non-musical person) with his videos on harmonic's and polyrhythm's over the past week. But I was so not prepared for "basically everything is the same as basically everything"...

Andrew's videos \/

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I remembered seeing a video about how the Monterey Bay aquarium handles pulling in and using real sea water from the Monterey Bay for all it's exhibits, like a year ago. And now given my renewed interest in the MBA given the current going's on I thought I'd try to find it again. For some reason I would have /sworn/ it was a Tom Scott video, but nope, Hank:

ZangrethorDigital.ca

That was fantastic.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ZangrethorDigital.ca

That was done as well as it could have been done.

Every aspect. Solid as fuck.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Mike Verta talking about his private Star Wars restoration and some of the interesting techniques he used (for 3.5 hours!):

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I don't think we can embed twitter videos, but: Laika animators take on the virtual fight challenge. And it's /delightful/.

https://twitter.com/LAIKAStudios/status … 6614910976

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Oh man, I saw that one this morning over at Facebook. Such a flippin' delight.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

(...Next forum collaborative project?)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

ZangrethorDigital.ca

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I could watch that indefinitely

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

This is now a saxophone in a tube thread.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm okay with this.