Topic: The Prince of Egypt commentary feat. some very special guests!

Got together with some fine folks to record a commentary for animated classic The Prince of Egypt this afternoon! On deck are myself, LatinAlice, my good friend Art, and Esther, who many of you will know as . . .

. . . DoctorSubmarine! She returns to us now at the turn of tide.

This was so much fun. Thanks so much to everyone who participated, and to Art and Esther for bringing their experience to talk about why this is not only a great movie, but a great Jewish movie.

Hope you enjoy! EDIT: The initial Soundcloud link I posted unfortunately cuts off around 24 minutes in, link now goes to Google Drive!

Last edited by Abbie (2020-10-05 00:33:30)

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Re: The Prince of Egypt commentary feat. some very special guests!

oh hello....................................gosh it's been ages!!!!!!!!!!! i was so happy when Abbie told me the forum was still around and so many regulars were still here! i think i'm kind of a completely different person now than i was when i was last on here. mostly for the better!!!! for example i'm a hot girl now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjhedKfXkAMjaXo?format=jpg

i'm gonna poke around a little and see what i've missed in the last......jeez, five years. it's nice to see that some things never change, though!

"The Doctor is Submarining through our brains." --Teague

Thumbs up +6 Thumbs down

You're the doc, Doc!

Ah, Prince Of Egypt. I haven't seen that one in a long time. A good opportunity to revisit it.

Oddly enough, there is a DreamWorks remake of The Last Temptation Of Christ. It's called Shrek Forever After.

So honor the valiant who die 'neath your sword
But pity the warrior who slays all his foes...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Good to see you back, Doc!

I haven't seen Prince of Egypt since release, I really should revisit it sometime.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Are we all hot girls now? I think we're all hot girls now. This community rocks.

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up +4 Thumbs down