Re: "Tales In Your Shelter: A Shared Internet Claustrophy," by COVID-19

hello gang, your resident short fiction correspondent returns with a speculative fiction piece. not sure how many folks here are into interactive fiction but the games of the 2020 IF Comp are open for judging and this entry is one of my favourites so far.

"These are all the weekends that will have passed when you read this."

Passages by Jared W Cooper (13 min)

Last edited by LatinAlice (2020-10-16 17:15:51)

alicia ♆
twitter | instagram | website

There Awakening, the prequel to Stonekeep, written by Steve Jackson and David Pulver. Chapter Five.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

There Awakening, the prequel to Stonekeep, written by Steve Jackson and David Pulver. Chapter Six.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

There Awakening, the prequel to Stonekeep, written by Steve Jackson and David Pulver. Chapter Seven (and Epilogue!).

This is the final video in this series smile It was fun, something different to do. Don't know if I'll do more, but I have a few other novellas that I enjoy.

Maybe I'll read Finna or Horrorstör from a department store at night. Just missed the season, dang tongue

So I won't continue to post the rest as they come out, but here's the first episode of Stonekeep, the video game that Thera Awakening is the prequel to.

It's, ah, a product of its time.