Re: Cool Trailers

I read the whole Dune series up to some of the written-by-the-guy's-son stuff while I was in summer school for failing freshman english. Handwritten book reports, the whole nine.
I'm always up for watching somebody's interpretation of it, haven't hated the past attempts.
P.S. I've been on the Zendaya train since she started as a Disney kid.

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I'm sure I'll end up watching the movie, but damn Dune was a dull book.

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

I am intrigued.

Although let's be real, I'd gladly watch Alan Tudyk watch paint dry if it came down to it, so y'know.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

ZangrethorDigital.ca

BigDamnArtist wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/KLpCXxB.gif

Thumbs up Thumbs down

A barrage of fascinatingly bizarre choices that I am so psyched to see come together.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

That is a very good way of putting it.

Neil Patrick Harris? Why not. The girl who looks like she stepped out of the good side of Mortal Engines? Alright. Complete lack of green wash and are we or are we NOT even IN the Matrix right now? Either a creative decision that'll change by the release date or something they'll use to introduce uncertainty but - yeah, I'm signed up and can't wait.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I know right? My mind is already spinning with possibilities, and obviously it's not gonna be any of this exactly if at all but right now my lead theory is

SPOILER Show
following Revolutions the architect managed to save Neo's life and plug him into a smaller version of the Matrix that he could use to poke and prod Neo's psyche to figure out why he was able to break the pattern, while repressing Neo's memories via the blue pills. Hence the split between the Blue tint of Neo's cage (NPH's glasses etc) and the more orange tones of The Matrix v7.0 matching the end of Revolutions.

The Oracle finds out and sends the now adult Sati, who has spent the last 18 years or however long it's been learning how to manipulate and navigate the backdoors, to break Neo out and bring him back to the real Matrix and maybe even get him out again (Shots of one of the ships in the ruins of a city). Although young Morpheus is still a giant question mark, but clearly Lana is doing a /thing/ with him because it's not like Fishburne wasn't down to do another one. And then there's the whole meta aspect where the actual '99 movie exists in universe, or at least in one of the versions of the Matrix which is just flabbergasting and interesting as hell, the closest theory I've seen to make sense of it is the machines giving Neo the life of a moviestar who starred in the movie "The Matrix", so he's rich and famous and happy in his life (ie. not miserable and trying to escape ala Thomas Anderson's first go around), and could help explain any relapsed memories as "Oh that was just from the movie". But I mean, way too early to make any calls on that one, but it's a fun idea.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I did chortle at the first Youtube comment I seen for the trailer...

Studio: Shave the beard.
Keanu: No
Studio: Okay

Wise choice in my opinion. He does look a little funky now without one - the Bill and Ted nu movie as reference.

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Aardman putting out just straight up weapons grade wholesome adorableness.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Gad. And I do emphasize. Damn.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I have exactly zero ability to be even a little bit objective about this show, but fuuuuuuuuck it looks so good.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Hunh.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I missed the whole Fraggle Rock thing growing up, jumped straight to The Muppet Show, and I still haven't seen a single episode, but that might have to change. This looks amazing.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

As someone who also missed the whole Fraggle Rock thing growing up and discovered it as an adult, I can highly recommend giving it a watch. And I am sooooo excited for this!!

alicia ♆
twitter | instagram | website

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

LatinAlice wrote:

As someone who also missed the whole Fraggle Rock thing growing up and discovered it as an adult, I can highly recommend giving it a watch. And I am sooooo excited for this!!

I caught it as a kid, and this is as much as I remember of it - the crude childhood playground lyrics for the theme

Lyrics:-

Down at fraggle rock
Grab a fraggle by his cock
Swing him 'round your head
'til that fuckers dead
Throw him in the bin
sellotape the bastard in...

I can't say they were clever lyrics but we all new them on the playground - I havent thought about that in a long time.

Also, which end is the front facing iphone camera. I can never tell where to look

Last edited by Regan (2022-01-22 16:13:29)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

https://media2.giphy.com/media/JSvSWYsCa7aDcKqP6U/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47oe5xatj6k7ipgg5e4llsso31ftls2w850ktp9leq&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

ZangrethorDigital.ca

*giggles joyously in excitement*

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Yeah, I'm excited about this too. A Weird Al story with Radcliff... It sounds perfect, and I'll be delighted to be taken back to UHF, which will probably be covered.

Time to revisit UHF, by the way. Such a honest and absurd gem of a little movie.

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I have no idea what to expect from this. I'm there, though.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm generally not a biopic person... and it's a parody of biopics... I don't know that I'll be checking it out, but it still seems really cool even if it's not my particular cup of tea smile

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I'm down. It's giving off Rocket Man vibes - meaning I wouldn't have expected that guy to play that guy but killing it as that guy.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

1) Can't wait. 2) Really solid trailer.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down