Topic: Planning / Recommendations / Chit-Chat

Well hello!

As someone who has played JackBox Games, I know I'm down for that. As someone who has not played other games, I have no idea what else I'm down for — but I'm here to find out!

So, who's down for what? What are we doin'? Who brought the snacks?

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Planning / Recommendations / Chit-Chat

I'm down for startin' with Jackbox since we have the familiarity and ease of access. Then while hanging out in voice chat we can gauge comfort with other stuff.

When are folks free? I'm good most weeknights (EST) as well as weekends, so I'm probably not a limiting factor.

Last edited by Boter (2021-11-08 22:36:41)

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Bro you KNOW I'm in.

Teague wrote:

Well hello!

Who brought the snacks?

I remember the LCC where you went out for pizza and returned with Lunchables - lets hope you are bringing the snacks tongue

Also I'm down.

Last edited by Regan (2021-11-09 23:06:27)

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I am super down for Jackbox and/or other gaming. I'm free most Saturdays and can typically make weeknights work with some forewarning.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I might be down for initial Jackbox type stuff. I'm also reasonably available evenings and weekends, but a lot depends on my social energy level on a given day.

So, basically, figure out whatever works for the rest of you, and I'll make it work if I have the means smile

Witness me!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah, looks like, "Somebody pick a day!"

*looks around, dawning realization*

Wait... I'M somebody! (I'm told. No, just kidding, I'm not told so.)

This Saturday has a few things going on for me, but what are peoples' thoughts about Saturday, November 20th? Let's figure a reasonable time... 11PM CET (France), 10PM GMT (UK), 5PM EST (US East coast), 2PM PST (US West coast)? We're all off daylight saving time now so that makes this slightly easier. Also damn, we have a bit of longitudinal spread, don't we?

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Darn time zones, spreading time across so many zones! *Shakes fist*

Boter's proposal works for me, consider me signed up.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sold! This is exciting.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Should be manageable - key word being should!

Let's do this!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Threw it in my calendar smile Now, one of y'all actually *has* a Jackbox pack or several, correct? big_smile

I'm down to do this!  But Saturday the 20th is literally the premiere of my new show on Twitch, so sadly, I am out.

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I own party packs 1-6, which should give us plenty of options. Eddie, hopefully we do this more than once and you can join us next time. (Also, what's this new show?)

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

I will bravely step in for Eddie on this. Also hi.

When.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Oh fuck yes.

Y'all, I'm so excited about this.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Im totally down for the next one though!

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I'll try and grab the next one... but might have to miss it due to travel. I'm gonna follow this thread, though, to make sure I can pop in. Trivia Murder Party is also a blast.

How will this be disseminated/distributed? Huge Google Meet? Someone hosting on Twitch?

So...how we doing this? big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

h-Heyyyy let's file that under "shit I almost forgot".

We have the FIYD Discord, so how's about we gather there, and figure it out from there? I think Shadow will be able to stream the main screen to the rest of us right from there.

Posting the Discord invite into the chat box.

Ready and awaiting instruction

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Anyone got a discord invite?

When.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Popping in to preemptively express interest in future sessions!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

So while on the call, well, first it was a ton of fun! We're thinking potentially Among Us next time, and roughly once a month for scheduling purposes.

Anybody got some really good times that work for them next month? Imma nix Christmas Day right off the bat, for me at least tongue

I'm absolutely down for some Among Us, preferably week nights and before the holidays.

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

GENTLEPEOPLE.

I ask you: When again? This weekend is a bit soon, admittedly, but next weekend is a bit too Christmas, and I'd love to keep a monthly-ish game night goin.'

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down