Topic: I joined a biker gang?!

Well it was only a matter of time before I joined a biker gang. 30 of us spent the day riding around a very beautiful Dartmoor - here's part one of the day

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: I joined a biker gang?!

AAAArgh! You hogs-of-the-road are all on the wrong side!

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

We are on the right side. Wait! The correct side the left side.

Last edited by Regan (2021-06-02 17:16:35)

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

This is wonderful. How did I miss this?

Last edited by Beeg (2021-11-18 20:15:39)

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

I almost forgotten about it myself. I'll edit part 2 someday...

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Okay, in lieu of doing any editing; I'm just gonna post the overly sentimental things my iPhone automatically comes up with.  Mostly everything is out of context or alternative snaps no one should see.

Again, I had no part in this, not even the almost relevant titles, so not really apt for the creation thread unless AI counts...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Okay, I've got it: you're the illegitimate son of Tom Hardy and Chris Pratt. Tell us your secrets.

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

What a beautiful country. Some of these photos are like wallpapers.

Nifty bike, too.

Did you name the bike?

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

When you get out of the city it's lovely.

One of my bikes is named Dong. It's a chinese bike and I have a small obsession for cold war era misssiles and silos, so named it Dong - the chinese for missile. Knowingly for the silly jokes around 'riding a dong'.

My Triumph Tiger was going to be called GlaDOS, cos, this is a Triumph! But, the Tiger name prevailed and now its Tigger. Winnie the poo now public domain - unrelated.

Last edited by Regan (2022-01-07 18:55:23)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

GlaDoS would have been fitting being that it's insane and desparately trying to kill me tongue

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Hahhahahhahahaha

Thumbs up Thumbs down

If you ignore that I had an ND filter that was wrong and had to seriously handbrake the shit out of the 4k 60 HEVC codec so my 'craptop' didn't melt while editing it - and the sound is awful - and only vague memories of a factual event in time... watch.

So, ignore how it looks, sounds and the content, basically. More of an isnight into my internal monolugue when riding my bike.

Don't try and be eloquent when wrestling with the English coutryside, I've found

Last edited by Regan (2022-01-13 02:36:04)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Exposure aside (although honestly dude it doesn't look too bad for gopro footage), that is some mighty pretty countryside you've got there I must say.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Drink everytime I mention my hatred for gravel or I'm blown away by the scenary.

Another clip from that day with the wrong ND.

Pretty, but quickly turned into a ride that was a little more than I'm comfortable with - going down uber steep hills on this tall top heavy adventure bike o' mine.

(you can see some aberations when the ND messes with the stabilization but, 4k ftw)

Yeah I could cut this to be more exciting but who has time for that, so pretty much uncut clips

Last edited by Regan (2022-01-22 12:27:54)

Thumbs up Thumbs down