Topic: I made a movie...

...er, my 2nd feature, "Road to Perth", is now playing at the Laemmle Glendale.

Five years ago I had a three week break between jobs and naturally rather than relax I decided to make an unscripted feature in a foreign country, with only about two days of planning.  *nervous chuckle*.  SOMEHOW it turned out mostly coherent and now it's nearing release next week on VOD across the US & Canada.  It's not a perfect film by any stretch, but it was a super fun experiment (and experience).  An actor friend of mine and I caught a flight to Melbourne from LA and set out on the road across the country to Perth, stopping at awesome spots along the way.  I was the only crew member - acting as DP, sound guy (I had to paint myself out of 60% of the shots, because I boomed most static shots) - and yeah.  It was nuts.  Along the way we met up with a few local actors and plotted out the story as we lived it, basically.  I highly suggest giving it a try.

Anyway.  "Road to Perth" is now available for pre-sale on iTunes (Flash sale right now for $6.99).  Any presales before 1/18 help us get ranked in the iTunes algorithm, so please - I'll buy you a beer.  PRESALE LINK: https://apple.co/3ynmwbY

It'll be available on blu-ray and DVD as of 1/18/2022.  Other details, all at: https://www.roadtoperthmovie.com

Thanks for letting me shamelessly whore out this wacky movie.

Last edited by Chad Peter (2022-01-15 02:40:48)

Post's attachments

K002_C013_0826M9_001_COMP_V001_193057_QUARTER.jpg
K002_C013_0826M9_001_COMP_V001_193057_QUARTER.jpg 144.15 kb, 2 downloads since 2022-01-15 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: I made a movie...

And a poster!

Post's attachments

RoadToPerth_KeyArt_AllLaurels_FlatScaled-small.jpg
RoadToPerth_KeyArt_AllLaurels_FlatScaled-small.jpg 132.18 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Dude, that's awesome! I'm really excited for you!

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Not even in 4K!? NO DOLBY ATMOS SOUND!??!

(you owe me a beer)

(I don't like beer)

(I do accept a bourbon, neat)

Post's attachments

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 3.07.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 3.07.37 PM.png 1.25 mb, 2 downloads since 2022-01-15 

Well THAT's pretty as hell. Can't wait to watch!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ben wrote:

Not even in 4K!? NO DOLBY ATMOS SOUND!??!

(you owe me a beer)

(I don't like beer)

(I do accept a bourbon, neat)

I will gladly buy you a beer, sir!  Especially if you sat through my slow movie!  haha.  Thank you!

Oddly, the distributor refused the 4K version... but it exists!  I'll send word if it ever gets out into the world.

Last edited by Chad Peter (2022-01-20 03:27:19)

Thumbs up Thumbs down