Re: Your Random Creations

I've shared a few of my "Andrew the Video Guy" videos that I do for work in chat, but this one has gotten a ton of great feedback and is many people's favorites, including my boss and probably mine as well.

Make sure you watch through the second half. And of course over on Twitter I've got Faldor complaining about my pronunciation of car brands tongue

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Boter wrote:

And of course over on Twitter I've got Owen complaining about my pronunciation of car brands tongue

Fixed it for you. smile

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

My apologies.

Boter wrote:

And of course over on Twitter I've got Owen and Faldor complaining about my pronunciation of car brands tongue

https://i.imgur.com/vsRFJzG.png

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Regan reporting for duty! It seems they’ve got it covered. Also - brilliant advert!

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hhagwar.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Look, a thing I made:

Edit: My embedding method didn't work, wait out.

What About Second Edit?: Ok, should work now

https://i.imgur.com/9CRY7He.png

Last edited by HenryChM (2021-06-20 00:50:30)

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

clap

Nice dude! The design feels very Animal Crossing, but I don't know enough about Animal Crossing to know if it's an actual Animal Crossing or not. ...Animal Crossing.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

One more from work. I made this last week by starting to write it, belatedly going to my boss with the idea which she approved with very little explanation and no script review, and it's probably the best video I've made because it's so universally applicable. The owner made me send it to the sales team and everyone loves it.

If you have any questions about EV charging, this is, dare I say, a must-watch.

As a ticket-holding queue-stander in the Ford F-150 Lightning line, I very much appreciate that vid Boter!

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Thumbs up −1 Thumbs down

Dude, you're so fucking articulate, I could listen to you talking all day long.

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Aw, thanks man *blushes* Give me a topic and I probably will talk all day long. When I was first interning at my video job, someone wanted me to sit in as they got lighting and audio adjusted and he wanted me to talk. I was at a loss of what to start about until he prompted, "Tell me your thoughts on Episode I." And I went for like five minutes until he got everything in place XD

Little slightly-less-than-one-day-build for some buuuugs to throw in this scene. Considering the biggest these guys will ever be on screen is like 30 pixels, it actually holds up surprisingly well close up. Just one of those little things that turned out so much better than I expected. Very happy.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5b2GAqVoAIY_lI?format=jpg&name=large

ZangrethorDigital.ca

So as I mentioned in chat, I visited Boston last week and had a great time. Couldn't stop myself from taking a bunch of photos and some video, nor could I ignore the desire to edit it.

Here's the splash image/title card for a TTRPG I run. The 'alien' text might seem familiar to some:

https://i.imgur.com/s3tO1cZ.png

I'll probably do another revision with a higher detail car, and maybe a tad less bloom

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

This is badass!

Witness me!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Dude, that's freaking gorgeous. That's like the coolest thing I've ever seen.

EDIT: I didn't notice the font until after posting this. My hands hurt from clapping.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Duuuuude that is so rad.

HenryChM wrote:

...and maybe a tad less bloom

Admittedly this is BigDamn "why would you even want a focal plane more than 1 mm wide" Artist talking here, but naaaaah, the bloom is primo stuff in here, honestly I could even see more wrapping around from the car headlights working well on the bottom panel. (Specifically sort of wrapping around the top-left side of the car/frame to balance the bright right side of the top panel. But that might just be me.)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Someone flew into New York from North Carolina to buy a car from us.

(Actually, he's not the only one. We're doing a lot of out-of-state business.)

Quick "how we got here": BDA recommended the story "A job for a deathworlder", currently being serialized on r/HFY. I kept reading on the subreddit and eventually wrote a couple short stories. Then I started writing a novel as I wanted to follow up on some of the story seeds laid down in those stories.

I don't know if people are interested in me posting it here as well, but currently it's also being serialized in r/HFY, with a new chapter coming out every Thursday and Sunday. The third chapter just went up today there, and the fourth is now up on my Patreon.

Here's a link to the first chapter: How We Stopped the Destroyers - Chapter One.

Again, if you'd like to read them here, let me know! Otherwise, I can also just make a thread for it and post in that with a link to Reddit when a new one goes up. (I will say that reformatting to bbcode, in addition to Reddit's Markdown, would be annoying, but if I know y'all're gonna read it, I'll do it.)

Enjoy - and I'll have more to mention with the story as it progresses!