Topic: Obligatory introductory thread

Well, I suppose I might as well do one of these.  My name is Ben, and a lot of people here might know me better as 'delta' or 'deltableh.'  I've been a long time (LONG TIME) registered member at NP2k, and I actually met Teague, as well as Ryan, Michael, Trey and Amy at Fanzillicon many many moons ago.  I, however, unlike most of the NP2k people, have not turned into a filmmaker.  I'm just an IT guy for a major tech company that shares its name with a fruit, and an amateur photography and race-car driver.

As I have a long drive to and from work, I decided (after my car was broken into and my XM Radio stolen) to start listening to DiF and have been hooked ever since.  I saw on the Twitter feed that Serenity was being recorded, and I had to sign up.

If you want to follow me on Twitter or Flickr, I welcome it.  I can't wait to chat with more people about movies and stuff; it's the trivia that I'm sure you all know that I really enjoy about movies.  Also, I'm looking forward to when the boys run out of movies and have to DiF Dazed and Confused.

Thanks for having me.

http://www.twitter.com/wdisneywben
http://www.flickr.com/zetableh

Re: Obligatory introductory thread

Welcome to the forums sir.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Welcome!

Let me give you the rundown:

• Teague is currently my permanent favorite

• Brian is Belgian.5 on a scale of 1 to French

• Trey, I agree with by default and only disagree with on the advice of counsel

• Michael, I have too much respect for to call "Dorkman"

• Anyone named Ryan or Anthony is a cool dude

• Jake is not the kid from Phantom Menace, so it's safe to like him

• Matt loves our forum, and our forum loves him

• Cloe does not have an H

• Holden = pimp

• Eddie is not on this list because he is my secret favorite

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

Welcome to the forums Ben, hope you enjoy your stay. Hope you remembered to take your shoes off when you came in big_smile

Last edited by Jimmy B (2011-01-28 23:45:17)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Good to see you here Delta

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog