I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Cowboys and Aliens

Olivia Wilde and Summer Glau came out of the same alien vat

not long to go now...

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Olivia Wilde and Summer Glau came out of the same alien vat

Someone tell me where I can find this vat stat!!!

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I remember going to see this movie in theaters. I was expecting it to be either horrendously, spectacularly bad, or come together and be as awesome as its title suggests. And it was...neither. It was the same thing as Pirates 4—not spectacularly bad but pathetically bad. And that depressed me. If I'm going to watch a bad movie, I want it to be something like Plan 9 or Pirates 3: utterly, mind-blowingly, zanily bad. Not just depressingly, pathetically subpar. Which is what this was. *sigh* Re-watching it as a Redbox film did nothing to improve the experience.

Great commentary, guys. I laughed harder at this one than I have for a while. On the downside—I'm going to go see Brave with my girlfriend on Thursday, and my already-dim hopes that it could be better than it looks have vanished entirely with your comparing it to this turd.  hmm

Last edited by Abbie (2012-06-26 23:03:18)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm only about halfway through the commentary but I have to say I have one of those switches in my house that don't do anything.
Supposedly someone from California built the thing, so could one of you come up here and figure it out?
Thanks.
Also
aliens

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Dinosaurs vs. Aliens by Barry Sonnenfeld and Grant Morrison.  Can't be worse than this movie, can it?  And with Grant Morrison involved, it's bound to be trippy.

https://www.mycomicshop.com/graphicnove … D=23008939

Thumbs up Thumbs down

aliens

What's up with the d in the bottom of the image?