Re: Suggest a movie!

Invid wrote:

Lucas? Land Before Time is Spielberg producing Don Bluth.

Um, no. It is Lucas and Spielberg teamed up together to make it.
*owns the movie sad*

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah, those are definitely on the list. Potter moreso.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hansen wrote:

I'm sure you get these questions fairly frequently, but...

Any chance of you guys making another attempt at the Pirates and Potter sequels in the foreseeable future?

I actually didn't think the scrapped Pirates commentary was particularly bad, even if I wasn't a huge fan of the Keith Richards bit that everyone else seem to love.

I honestly am looking forward to Dorkman's remarks on the Pirate sequels, especially given odd choices in the movies after the success of the original.

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

fireproof78 wrote:
Invid wrote:

*owns the movie sad*

You are both right, Lucas and Spielberg are executive producers but Don Bluth directed it.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Jimmy B wrote:
fireproof78 wrote:
Invid wrote:

*owns the movie sad*

You are both right, Lucas and Spielberg are executive producers but Don Bluth directed it.

And I still weep...

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

My top five movie suggestions would be:

First Blood
Robocop
Super Mario Brothers
Groundhog Day
Demolition Man

I havent heard every episode yet, so maybe I have missed it, but I would like hearing more from dorkman on how a movies post conversion 3D is done.

Or maybe another DIF review of a documentary, you mention a lot of them but the only ones you have gone into are the people vs George Lucas and backyard blockbusters.

I also wouldn't mind a series of episodes or maybe a intermission, where everyone that has been on DIF picks their absolute favorite movie and it is reviewed or there is a Q&A as to why.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

JL-209, wrote:

First Blood

+1  cool

Thumbs up Thumbs down

might I suggest Moulin Rouge.  I believe I did suggest it before maybe about two years ago...  It's a musical and it's very tightly cut.  I nominate Eddie Dotty to be a part of this commentary if it ever gets done. 

I know some people can't stand this movie and it may not work as a DIF style story structure, but I love this little flick!  I guess this is that one guilty pleasure movie I am allowed...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well, I love this movie too. You're not alone, switch!

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

JL-209, wrote:

I also wouldn't mind a series of episodes or maybe a intermission, where everyone that has been on DIF picks their absolute favorite movie and it is reviewed or there is a Q&A as to why.

I also would like this.

Closing this version of the thread and getting a fresh start with a new one, so we don't have to trawl through to see what's been suggested.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

*unlock*

Everyone smells like farts!

*lock*

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down