Topic: what we would like to see in The Ircredibles 2

Since The Incredible 2 News i been this some thought i would like a 5 year jump but i would like it to open where the first  one end with the underminer  Kinda Like  A Cold opening  similar to a bond film then do the credits then skip to 5 years  and  that all i would like them to do for now  and i hope Pixar just let's Brad Bird do his thing.

Last edited by Jimbo (2014-03-20 18:42:53)

I'm Batman

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: what we would like to see in The Ircredibles 2

I would like to see "Directed by Brad Bird" in the credits.

Thumbs up +5 Thumbs down

I'd like to see him yanked from the film, and the original director of Brave put in charge. Just for my own amusement smile

I write stories! With words!
http://www.asstr.org/~Invid_Fan/

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Obviously the family is the core of the film, but I would like to see a bit more of Frozone (maybe he's now had kids?).

X-Files.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Since the first film was made ten years ago, I'd like to see the sequel set around the same time rather than have a pre-teen Jack-Jack and adult Violet and Dash.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Phi wrote:

I would like to see "Directed by Brad Bird" in the credits.

And "Soundtrack by Michael Giacchino."

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Apparently Brad Bird will be involved, as well as Frozone, according to Samuel L. Jackson.

"Every time I run into Brad [Bird, director] he always tells me Frozone is part of what's going on, so I have to believe that. I guess they could be the Incredibles without Frozone, but I think Frozone would be a wonderful addition to what's already there. I'm just looking forward to seeing what Jack-Jack turned into."

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a … les-2.html

X-Files.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I want this film to just simply not happen. The Incredibles is one of my favourite films, and needs no sequel.

But if they do wind up making one, then I'd love to see the supers at their prime, as in a ...prequel.

Thumbs up Thumbs down