Topic: Anyone got a favorite podcast app?

For iPhone, that is. I've got a couple bucks kicking around in my iTunes account and I'm getting tired of Apple's podcast app. Zarban recommended icatcher on Twitter, anyone else have a recommendation?

"The Doctor is Submarining through our brains." --Teague

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Anyone got a favorite podcast app?

For iOS, I've only really ever used the default app and Stitcher. Can't really say much about them though, they both did their job.

Although if anybody could recommend a good podcast app for Android, that would be awesome. I've been using Player FM lately, which isn't too bad. The interface is a tad annoying though, especially for scrubbing through an episode.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

iCatcher is actually the thing that convinced me to get an iPhone. I got the iPad and realized i wasn't limited to iTunes, and iCatcher had every feature I had always wanted in a podcatcher app, like autodelete and multiple playback speeds. It's even free.

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

I'd also love it if anyone has a good candidate for android. I recently switched from an iPhone 5S to an xperia z3 compact,  and I'm dying over here. I can't find a good podcast app.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Overcast all the way.

You can try it for free, and unlock a handful of great features for five bux.

https://overcast.fm/

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Android, plz.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Podcast addict, it seems, is the answer. Works like a charm and is free. You can also donate $2.99(converted from NOK) to remove the non-intrusive apps.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … castaddict

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I'll have to check it out.

Thumbs up Thumbs down