Topic: Movers - A new short from me, Brian, and Fayda!

You can find it here, and I heartily suggest registering over at NP2k and commenting on this and the next four movies being released this week. (It's their fifth film festival, and mine is the first short to get released!)

Of course, you can also comment here. smile

Now on Youtube. Bam.

EDIT: More info in the aforelinked thread and this one on TFN.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Movers - A new short from me, Brian, and Fayda!

Good to see this online finally.

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Very very very nicely done gents, loved every thing about it...although the ending kinda felt...lacking maybe is the best word, I don't know it just kind felt like a huge build up and then nothing happens. But then knowing as little about you guys as I do and the sorta style of the thing that might be the entire fucking point.

So yah, loved it, make more please smile

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I heartily endorse this event or product.

I was tipped off by the nice "Trail of Tears" line. But I don't know where it's ultimately going, which I think is probably your overall intention.

However, nice grainy black and white camera, inept fake cameraman from the future.

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

That was great! Hehe, space computer... It was freaky to hear your voices. I smiled at the ship interior set, very nice.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Really good work. I usually get bored really quickly with shorts, but this was really engaging. Of course, the whole concept helped!

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Zarban wrote:

However, nice grainy black and white camera, inept fake cameraman from the future.

O, the elaborate conceits of spaceship thefts. Works out when that ineptitude (and intensely antiquated camera) is a story point.

Liked it a whole lot, and even more once I knew what the hell was going on. Sound design rocks hard.

Last edited by paulou (2010-09-01 01:49:33)

Thumbs up Thumbs down