Topic: So, my adventures with Teague and Cloe Z in California w Trey/Ryan/etc

So, Armageddon was posted. And Teague passed out.

This somehow reminds me that I havn't really publicly thanked Teague for when he drove me around half of California back in August, when I was in LA for SIGGRAPH.

Teauge was his hospitable self and placed me in an Automobile together with his own self and the Glory that is Cloe Z. We drove around and Had teh Fun, including visiting vasquez rocks, and then stopping by the power plant in which Trey was shootinging a feature film (on the same day as trey's "Ark" was released on Hulu - Trey was quite annoyed that he was not even able to twitter/phazebook that event!). Brian Finifter was also there, as the images tell.

We then continued down to ComiCon where I bumped into the cast to Fringe.

We then met Ryan and Dorkman (which was quite a pleasure), and then Teague passed out wink

But I got to meet pretty much all of the cast of Down In Front, which was somewhat epic, and I am in endless thanks to mr Chrystie for driving me halfway across California, and Cloe Z for driving me the other half back.

/Z

Last edited by MasterZap (2010-08-24 17:05:27)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: So, my adventures with Teague and Cloe Z in California w Trey/Ryan/etc

Wait.

Go back to the part where you got to hang out with Anna Torv. I could stand to hear a little more about that.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: So, my adventures with Teague and Cloe Z in California w Trey/Ryan/etc

"Hang out" is an exaggeration, but yes, she was within arms-reach of me. She's short. They are all shorter than they look on TV, for some reason.

Funnest part was as they were posing for the crowd for the photo-op, someone beside me said "wow, I can't believe the whole cast is here". I said, rather loudly, "They aren't all here  - the cow is missing".

John Noble apparently heard this... he  turns, looks me in the eye, steps up on the chair and poses for the crowd by the picture of the cow (as can be seen in the photos)

'twas fun. wink

/Z

Thumbs up Thumbs down