Topic: My work on Hello Ross

So if you're in the US, and you ever watched Leno's run on The Tonight Show, you might be familiar with Ross Matthews.  He did a lot of field correspondence for ten years or so.  He also became a regular on Chelsea Lately.  Well, he's all growns up and has his own show, "Hello Ross," for which I've been the Co-Editor for the last several months on.  We tape here at Universal Studios Hollywood, and while the show's general slant (celebrity/pop culture talk show) isn't exactly where my interests lie, Ross is 1000% fanboy for his interests, so I respect him quite a bit.  On a personal level, he's a fantastic boss and he passionately gives a shit about every bit we do.

With Late Night tv in US changing daily (we are produced by Chelsea Handler's company and she is in the middle of winding her show down) we're waiting to here about our pickup.  In the meantime, I've had a blast this year cutting the show, and this little segment, from the episode that airs tonight on 11 in the US, is representative of the type of stuff we do.  I cut both of these pieces in less than 2 days, amidst several rounds of notes.  Take a look:

(E's website sucks my asshole and they don't link well)

http://www.eonline.com/shows/hello_ross … na-mdna-ad

Last edited by Eddie (2014-04-25 20:45:42)

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up Thumbs down