Re: SD Shadowrun: Scheduling

I forgot about this (sorry) until about 10 minutes ago then realized even though we're geeks that at least one of us would be at a Superb Owl party anyway.

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

Owls are totally awesome, they're just so quiet.  It appears that this year the horses beat the cats at being superb owls.  Or at least that's what Comedy Central, of all things, tells me constantly.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So are we on for tomorrow?  I was a little worried that my computer ate itself, but it looks like it recovered, so I should be fine.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm good to go.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I too am a single man that no one loves, so I'll be around.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Did my Applebee's-and-Deadpool date with my wife on Saturday so I'm good to go Sunday night.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I'm going to see Deadpool this eve, so I'll be a little late (10:30-11ish). We can just say Dave was at work!

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

Meant to tell you guys tonight. I won't be here next week, we're doing a massive filming trip to drumheller that day.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Well that sucked, Skype crapped out then windows crapped out and I had to hard boot it.  But the last time I had restarted was from windows crashing and my raid broking, needing to be reset when windows loaded.  It took a few hours, and apparently it didn't know it was fixed, so it did it again this time.  Serious pain in the ass.

What happened after I dropped?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I went back to my place and Lofwyr was chillin' like a villain. Implied he knew that I had started We Are We (he has no concrete proof of that, just that I was involved in the police station explosion where the first Manifesto showed up, so correlation but not proof). Flat-out told me that the city council was on Aztechnology's payroll. And that I should just do as he says.

We sent an email to a bogus address in the prison computer system, basically to Digi-Walt, saying we wanted to talk to him. We determined that if he means ill we need to take him down, if he wants to be left alone we should help him with that. Also waiting on Nightshade to get back to us re: Ghostwalker. Gotta figure out what side we're on, other than "not Lofwyr's 'cause that guy's a dick".

I think we should get the brain trust relocated, just in case.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Boter wrote:

I think we should get the brain trust relocated, just in case.

Remember that safe house I bought today? Yep.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I also have two more safe houses that are good to the end of the month.  Actually, where are they now?  Are they still in the first safe house, or were they moved?  Cause all my safe houses are shitty squatter residences.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Far as I know they're still at Burnout's place. Chillin in the corner or something.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Yeah they've been at my place the whole time.

With BDA out, are the rest of us still playing or taking the week off?

I'm ok with skipping, I've got a busy week coming up and wouldn't mind getting some stuff done today.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Are we still good to go for tomorrow?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I'm good to go.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Let's doooo thissssss

Question: Did y'all have daylight savings last night as well, or am I an hour ahead of everyone now?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Yes we did, so we should all be synced still.

I'll message Spiro and make sure he knows we're on for tonight.

I'm going to have to cancel for this Sunday. My sister died last night and I just can't

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Holy fucking shit, man — I'm so sorry to hear that.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks Teague.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Fuck dude. Of course. Do what you gotta do.

ZangrethorDigital.ca