Re: Defend your most controversial film opinion.

*roughly agrees that AotC is more boring than the other two for some reason*

*mentally scans through plot of AotC to see when it starts to feel like a slog*

Leaving Coruscant, maybe. I'm excited about the detective stuff with them and the mysterious bounty hunter, but I lose most of my excitement once Obi-Wan and Anakin split up. Correlation, causation, etc..

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Darth Praxus wrote:

Nah, AotC is genuinely worse.

There are some pros and contras compared TPM, but the gap can't be that huge...

Its central plot is a mystery that is never even remotely resolved,

It set up a resolution for the next movie, and the next movie dropped that plus retconned various things - so that's not a valid criticism of 2.

and unlike TPM which at least had Neeson to carry it there's not a single character who's entertaining or engaging to watch.

You're forgetting McGregor, like.

And while Neeson did look bored to varying degrees at certain places, Ewan, in this movie, does not.

And as the romance was billed as the centerpiece it's a pretty big problem for it to fail so spectacularly.

But I already said that big_smile

I'd say it is incoherent. Anakin claims Obi is like his father, but we never, ever see that in any meaningful sense besides Obi lecturing Anakin pedantically.

The whole notion that "they bicker all the time in Clones" is a myth - the "partner" dynamic is clearly shown in various scenes where there's no conflict, and the mentor-apprentice dynamic (where Anakin shows respect) is particularly visible while they're waiting for the assassin to strike, and later when he persuades him not to return for Padme.

Other scenes (or actually these ones as well) contain an organic mixture of positive dynamic and semi-bickering, with the overall impression being positive.

But anyway, if those scenes where Obiwan acts like a mentor lack a particular "fatherly" vibe, then I'd say that's pretty coherent overall.
Comparable to the romance? Forgeddit!

And "not true to Guinness but consistent within itself" (which, again, I don't agree with) is still a problem, as these are supposed to be prequels to the movies he was in and depicting a relationship that's faithful to the one he described.

It's a problem in this case, but film criticism doesn't end on that observation - also, this particular point was about internal consistency despite the external inconsistency.

It has none of the visual appeal of TPM due to its flat quality,

its pacing is utterly dire.

theMaestro wrote:

the main reason I dislike AOTC is that I just find it incredibly boring. Like it's just tedious for me to get through. I find that this isn't the case with the other prequels.

Hmm... tried skipping certain scenes?
I'm talking first Anakin/Obiwan scenes at day and then a while after the chase, the stupid kids, and Naboo of course.

Other than that I've no idea what you're talking about regarding the visuals and the pacing...

Teague wrote:

*roughly agrees that AotC is more boring than the other two for some reason*

*mentally scans through plot of AotC to see when it starts to feel like a slog*

Leaving Coruscant, maybe. I'm excited about the detective stuff with them and the mysterious bounty hunter, but I lose most of my excitement once Obi-Wan and Anakin split up. Correlation, causation, etc..

Are you saying daytime Coruscant (in this movie) is more exciting than Kamino/Geonosis? I'm, like, trying to wrap my left brain around it, my right brain around it, the monkey, the lizard and the amoeba and I'm still like whaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

Thumbs up Thumbs down

El Nameaux-Standardon wrote:

Are you saying daytime Coruscant (in this movie) is more exciting than Kamino/Geonosis? I'm, like, trying to wrap my left brain around it, my right brain around it, the monkey, the lizard and the amoeba and I'm still like whaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

Nothing interesting happens on Kamino and Geonosis is mostly a slapstick comedy in a factory and people standing around explaining the plot. Coruscant was at least a mildly entertaining buddy cop film.

I'm mostly commenting to note that it's getting kinda snarky in here and I've lost track of who stands where. What's the core of everyone's arguments again?

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Nothing interesting happens on Kamino and Geonosis is mostly a slapstick comedy in a factory and people standing around explaining the plot.

I think you're remembering it wrong...

Coruscant was at least a mildly entertaining buddy cop film.

The night segment, I was talking about the aftermath....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Could be I'm remembering wrong, haven't seen it in a while. Remind me, what interesting happens at Kamino? I recall: 1) lots of talking to set up the plot of the next movie, 2) one of the least interesting fight scenes in Star Wars. On Geonosis I remember: Obi-Wan spying on a meeting, 2) Obi-Wan gets capture and monologued at, 3) silly factory scene, 4)more talking? some kind of trial? might have been a deleted scene, 5) Awww, Padme and Anakin are in love, 6) buddy cops are back together, 7) finally the jedi show up. On further review, this movie is only interesting when Anakin and Obi-Wan are together, which they aren't for most of the movie. Their dynamic is the only interesting thing happening, everything else is just to set up for the next movie.

Last edited by ShadowDuelist (2016-05-04 01:56:55)

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

My arguments are:

Qui-Gon does have character traits beyond "stoic":
A.) strongly opinionated (insists that Anakin is the Chosen One)
B.) stubborn (insists on training Anakin despite everyone saying it's a bad idea)
C.) defiant & breaks the rules (defies the Council & decides to train Anakin, uses the Force to fix the Watto deal to his advantage, suggests leaving the Queen in the dark when informed that she may not agree with his methods)

I can still be entertained by the prequels, although they're largely disappointing compared to the original trilogy.
Also, I find AOTC to be more boring than the others: couch scene on Courascant, Dexter Jettster scene, library scene, youngling scene, discovering the Kamino clone army, spying on the Separatist meeting, and all the Naboo scenes with Anakin & Padme.

Although, to be fair, I did like the Tatooine stuff and the early parts of the Geonosis sequence when they were fighting the creatures.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

theMaestro wrote:

My arguments are:

Qui-Gon does have character traits beyond "stoic":
A.) strongly opinionated (insists that Anakin is the Chosen One)
B.) stubborn (insists on training Anakin despite everyone saying it's a bad idea)
C.) defiant & breaks the rules (defies the Council & decides to train Anakin, uses the Force to fix the Watto deal to his advantage, suggests leaving the Queen in the dark when informed that she may not agree with his methods)

As I've said here, these are his most defining character traits in the context of the main story, but also his least pronounced ones.

That'd be a valid criticism to make, and RLM ruined it for themselves with their "no arcs and chracter traits" nonsense.

Also, I find AOTC to be more boring than the others: couch scene on Courascant,

You mean the one where they're bickering about protecting / snooping?

Dexter Jettster scene, library scene, youngling scene, discovering the Kamino clone army, spying on the Separatist meeting, and all the Naboo scenes with Anakin & Padme.

Although, to be fair, I did like the Tatooine stuff and the early parts of the Geonosis sequence when they were fighting the creatures.

Now why would you list the scene with the annoying lisping children among all those others? sad

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ShadowDuelist wrote:

Could be I'm remembering wrong, haven't seen it in a while. Remind me, what interesting happens at Kamino? I recall: 1) lots of talking to set up the plot of the next movie,

Okay, I'm kind of more interested in addressing informed criticism, or criticism that is thought informed - sketchy memories like this lack any pretense, so I have much more of an "eh whatever" attitude about it.

The short answer would be that the talking is suspenseful and contains humor, the "plot" and the way it's "set up" both have impact, and in fact those scenes focus on the present, and not the future plot: someone's secretly set up an army on a hidden, otherworldly hide-out, and the sense of mystery, worry and uncertainty associated with that are conveyed in the "talking", aesthetics etc.

2) one of the least interesting fight scenes in Star Wars.

RLM actually thought it was the most interesting cause no lightsabers, but k.

On Geonosis I remember: Obi-Wan spying on a meeting, 2) Obi-Wan gets capture and

Spying and getting captured sounds inherently boring.

monologued at,

says nothing about the quality of said monologue.

4)more talking? some kind of trial? might have been a deleted scene,

Deleted, correct.

3) silly factory scene,

It had a silly subplot.

5) Awww, Padme and Anakin are in love,

That was very roll

6) buddy cops are back together, 7) finally the jedi show up. On further review, this movie is only interesting when Anakin and Obi-Wan are together, which they aren't for most of the movie. Their dynamic is the only interesting thing happening, everything else is just to set up for the next movie.

Interesting opinion - most didn't like Anakin that much and preferred when he wasn't on screen big_smile

Last edited by El Nameaux-Standardon (2016-05-04 17:14:20)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Okay, I'm kind of more interested in addressing informed criticism, or criticism that is thought informed - sketchy memories like this lack any pretense, so I have much more of an "eh whatever" attitude about it.

Fair enough. It's not an argument I'm particularly invested in. Aside from some choice scenes, I find the prequels to be rather forgettable and it all kinda blurs into a grey-brown smear of boring in my mind. Which says a lot about how I feel about their quality as films.

The short answer would be that the talking is suspenseful and contains humor, the "plot" and the way it's "set up" both have impact, and in fact those scenes focus on the present, and not the future plot: someone's secretly set up an army on a hidden, otherworldly hide-out, and the sense of mystery, worry and uncertainty associated with that are conveyed in the "talking", aesthetics etc.

I get what they're trying to do, the movie mirrors ESB which also mostly just set up for the next movie. These movies are carried by their character's arcs as they change from who they were to the people they need to be in the next movie. Padme's arc mirrors Leah's, Anakins mirrors Luke's and Obi-Wan's mirrors Han's. Except these mirrors are only superficial, Padme is stuck in a remote place with a man and falls in love, Anakin is tempted by the dark side and lured into a trap, and Obi-Wan gets captured and used as bait. The depth of character just isn't there to carry the film like it is in ESB, and George isn't a good enough director to show is their emotions so they constantly have to tell them to us. Egh.

That's just him wanking about how much he hates the Jedi in the prequels. It actually barely has any fighting at all. There is nothing driving this fight, there's no stakes. Any savvy film goer knows neither of them die here and Obi-Wan still plants his tracker. This whole fight didn't matter and had no reason to exist.

Dooku literally explains the plot of the prequels then they do a "Join Me!" "I'll never join you!" bit so things can 'rhyme' with the OT. Non of this effects either of these characters or their arcs or matters again.

Interesting opinion - most didn't like Anakin that much and preferred when he wasn't on screen big_smile

Anakin is the only one with any kind of reasonable arc and Anakin - Obi-Wan is the only relationship that resembles anything real, the movie barely even exists when Anakin's not on screen.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ShadowDuelist wrote:

I get what they're trying to do, the movie mirrors ESB which also mostly just set up for the next movie.

What a bizarre thing to say in response, considering that:
-ESB is acknowledged for standing on its own legs and in fact coming off stronger WITHOUT the sequel that undermines it
-my quoted statement emphasized how II was precisely not about "setting up the next movie", but about the plot of II

RLM's made two claims in part II/9:
A) Clones is "just a bunch of stuff happening between 1 and 3".
B) It cargo cults ESB by borrowing plot lines and imagery but forgetting all the substance.
B1) Oh and also  that it tries to be the darkest of the three LOL!

Complete horse:
A) It's got its own point and direction: tensions with the separatists and suspected shadowy warmongers leads to discovery of secret "arms race" leads to war breaking out.
What at first seems to be a new crisis unrelated to I, gradually turns out to be that same crisis coming back with a vengeance - culminating in the Sidious reveal at the end.

B) All the borrowed imagery and plot structures are heavily modified to serve this new narrative with its own substance, and flair.

B1) When was the third where Vader would emerge and the Empire win ever NOT gonna be the darkest LOL - no refutation required, too silly.

These movies are carried by their character's arcs as they change from who they were to the people they need to be in the next movie. Padme's arc mirrors Leah's, Anakins mirrors Luke's and Obi-Wan's mirrors Han's. Except these mirrors are only superficial,

Which is why these more than superficial similarities only make up 5% of the substance and it's therefore silly to focus on them while describing the movie, or the drama in it.

Padme is stuck in a remote place with a man and falls in love, Anakin is tempted by the dark side and lured into a trap, and Obi-Wan gets captured and used as bait.

Actually Obiwan's the one possibly lured into a trap, if you go with the "Jango was in on it" hypothesis - Anakin certainly wasn't lured by anyone big_smile

And the parallels pretty much end there, 10 times flimsier than the one's named by Squiggly between 1 and 4.

The depth of character just isn't there to carry the film like it is in ESB, and George isn't a good enough director to show is their emotions so they constantly have to tell them to us. Egh.

Which of the plotlines are you talking about here?
If it's the mystery plot, i.e. the main plot mostly carried by Obiwan, then it's mostly carried by the discovery and tension and Obiwan/the Jedi coming off as appropriately concerned and worried about it all - those emotions are shown in a natural fashion, not "told".

Or are you talking about Anakin's subplot? LOL, well first of all this is sometimes true and sometimes not, but that storyline is a mess way beyond just emotions being told not shown big_smile

Dooku literally explains the plot of the prequels then they do a "Join Me!" "I'll never join you!" bit so things can 'rhyme' with the OT. Non of this effects either of these characters or their arcs or matters again.

That's the least important part, though - what matters is the meat of the conversation, namely Dooku revealing that the Sith is controlling the Senate and claiming to fight against that, and the TF having joined him after having been betrayed by him after EpI.

This is part of that "red herring" that I described - at the end, it turns out that this "new development", the emergence of 3rd parties etc., was all just a ruse and it's always been that same conspiracy from EpI all along.

It also reintroduces Sidious back into the plot, after already having reintroduced the TF.

Anakin is the only one with any kind of reasonable arc and Anakin - Obi-Wan is the only relationship that resembles anything real, the movie barely even exists when Anakin's not on screen.

He goes dark on Tattoine and is then mildly angrier/gloomier than before - how is that a reasonable "arc"??
More like THIS is a set-up for the next movie.

And while there's technically an "arc", or an overall sort of structure to the lovestory, once you zoom in even just one bit it's the most disorganized mess ever, so have fun lauding that big_smile

That's just him wanking about how much he hates the Jedi in the prequels.

Correct - his point about lightsabers lightsabers is mostly off the mark, too, along with most of his other points.

It actually barely has any fighting at all.

Jango dragging him around and shooting missiles at him and them suspensefully hanging over the abyss is all "fighting", baby.

There is nothing driving this fight, there's no stakes. Any savvy film goer knows neither of them die here and Obi-Wan still plants his tracker. This whole fight didn't matter and had no reason to exist.

That's cause the point was never "omg is he gonna die", and the tone doesn't convey that either - compare the actual (considerably) pointless mess of an action scene in this movie, the droid factory, where the tone is implying that Padme is heading for her death but actually it's just a fun, tense action obstacle run.

No, the point was trying and failing to capture Jango and get some answers out of him.
It was also a snappy pay-off to the tensions and hints between the two in their previous scene - the exhilirating effect is emphasized in the way the action suddenly starts after a few seconds of the camera hovering above Slave I.

Last edited by El Nameaux-Standardon (2016-05-05 18:37:06)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

What a bizarre thing to say in response, considering that:
-ESB is acknowledged for standing on its own legs and in fact coming off stronger WITHOUT the sequel that undermines it
-my quoted statement emphasized how II was precisely not about "setting up the next movie", but about the plot of II

RLM's made two claims in part II/9:
A) Clones is "just a bunch of stuff happening between 1 and 3".
B) It cargo cults ESB by borrowing plot lines and imagery but forgetting all the substance.
B1) Oh and also  that it tries to be the darkest of the three LOL!

Complete horse:
A) It's got its own point and direction: tensions with the separatists and suspected shadowy warmongers leads to discovery of secret "arms race" leads to war breaking out.
What at first seems to be a new crisis unrelated to I, gradually turns out to be that same crisis coming back with a vengeance - culminating in the Sidious reveal at the end.

B) All the borrowed imagery and plot structures are heavily modified to serve this new narrative with its own substance, and flair.

B1) When was the third where Vader would emerge and the Empire win ever NOT gonna be the darkest LOL - no refutation required, too silly.

--
Which is why these more than superficial similarities only make up 5% of the substance and it's therefore silly to focus on them while describing the movie, or the drama in it.

--
Actually Obiwan's the one possibly lured into a trap, if you go with the "Jango was in on it" hypothesis - Anakin certainly wasn't lured by anyone big_smile

And the parallels pretty much end there, 10 times flimsier than the one's named by Squiggly between 1 and 4.

I was going to write a whole thing here to better articulate my point but then I didn't. The core is that both these films are about journeys. ESB tells a strong compelling emotional story that causes our characters we care about to grow and change, AotC goes through the some the same motions but the only character that has any arc is Anakin and his is shallow. The actually journey that's taking place is the decent of the Republic into war. Maybe that works for you but I don't enjoy The West Wing either.

Which of the plotlines are you talking about here?
If it's the mystery plot, i.e. the main plot mostly carried by Obiwan, then it's mostly carried by the discovery and tension and Obiwan/the Jedi coming off as appropriately concerned and worried about it all - those emotions are shown in a natural fashion, not "told".

Or are you talking about Anakin's subplot? LOL, well first of all this is sometimes true and sometimes not, but that storyline is a mess way beyond just emotions being told not shown big_smile

The only emotions displayed by Obi-Wan in this movie are confusion and annoyance. He goes about his quest like it's just another job and his reaction to even the clone army is basically "well that's fucking weird, moving on." His whole story has no emotion to it and just happens to show up at places that move the plot along while doing something mostly unrelated.

That's the least important part, though - what matters is the meat of the conversation, namely Dooku revealing that the Sith is controlling the Senate and claiming to fight against that, and the TF having joined him after having been betrayed by him after EpI.

This is part of that "red herring" that I described - at the end, it turns out that this "new development", the emergence of 3rd parties etc., was all just a ruse and it's always been that same conspiracy from EpI all along.

It also reintroduces Sidious back into the plot, after already having reintroduced the TF.

Except that Obi-Wan just ignores and dismisses all this information so it's actually just an excuse to talk to the audience 'cause George doesn't know how to show is these things instead.

He goes dark on Tattoine and is then mildly angrier/gloomier than before - how is that a reasonable "arc"??
More like THIS is a set-up for the next movie.

And while there's technically an "arc", or an overall sort of structure to the lovestory, once you zoom in even just one bit it's the most disorganized mess ever, so have fun lauding that big_smile

It's not a reasonable arc, but at least it is one. No one else in this movie has any kind of growth. Hell, Padme manages to fall in love without it having any kind of impact on her character.

Jango dragging him around and shooting missiles at him and them suspensefully hanging over the abyss is all "fighting", baby.

More like awkward stumbling around because suddenly everyone for got how to fight, but sure.

That's cause the point was never "omg is he gonna die", and the tone doesn't convey that either - compare the actual (considerably) pointless mess of an action scene in this movie, the droid factory, where the tone is implying that Padme is heading for her death but actually it's just a fun, tense action obstacle run.

Saying this scene is better than the factory scene isn't a very high bar for it to clear. Just because this is better than watching Jabba take a shit doesn't mean it's good.

No, the point was trying and failing to capture Jango and get some answers out of him.
It was also a snappy pay-off to the tensions and hints between the two in their previous scene - the exhilirating effect is emphasized in the way the action suddenly starts after a few seconds of the camera hovering above Slave I.

Sure that's Obi-Wan's reason to fight Jango, but my point was what's the scriptwriters reason to have them fight here? Sure it pays off some tension between them, but the dogfight scene above Geonosis does that better. It exists purely to be an action beat and the fact that you could cut it and nothing would feel missing says a lot.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh. My. God.

Guys, the Prequel Trilogy ended over ten years ago. When Episode III came out, I was just starting high school. I've now been out of college for three years.

To put it another way: When Episode III came out, we were in the middle of Bush's term. We're now almost done with Obama's. Look at how much has changed in the world.

We're three times farther from the end of the Prequel Trilogy as we are from the end of the Sequel Trilogy.

Many of you have probably gone from being virgins to married in the time since Episode III was released. You've had dogs from puppy to death since then. You maybe had kids when Episode III was released, and now they're starting to talk back to you.

Talking about the Prequel Trilogy is the movie equivalent of wearing your high school letter jacket past graduation.

Lucas literally spent less time making these shitty films than we've spent talking about them.

Movies of Prequel Trilogy quality have since been completely forgotten, and the only reason the Prequel Trilogy is still around is because of the Star Wars logo.

So can we move on, please?

I'm constantly surprised that people don't feel like they're in Groundhog Day once they start talking about the Prequels. I've seen and had all of these arguments too many times to count, and I'm sure you guys have too. If this were happening in real time, I could probably mouth along with you.

I hate to be the guy that's interrupting a supposedly spirited discussion, but good lord it's pretty telling when a thread entitled "Defend your most controversial film opinion" devolves into three pages of yet another way-too-in-depth discussion about the fucking Prequels.

Last edited by Alex (2016-05-06 19:21:20)

Alex wrote:

Oh. My. God.

With no disrespect to the debaters, I hoped I'd get a chance to return this glorious moment in cinema.

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2013/1/7/cage37.gif

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Alex wrote:

Many of you have probably gone from being virgins to married in the time since Episode III was released. You've had dogs from puppy to death since then. You maybe had kids when Episode III was released, and now they're starting to talk back to you.

Speak for yourself. You fertile  bastard. *Pushes up glasses on nose*.

Last edited by Regan (2016-05-06 21:13:46)

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Alex wrote:

these shitty films

At this very moment, I appear to be successfully contesting this verdict.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm not sure that you're really contesting the "verdict" though. It seems like you're just criticizing other peoples' criticism. Which is fine, I guess, if that's your goal.

But the crux of the matter is that when we watch a movie, we leave the theater feeling a certain way. We can like it, love it, hate it, not care about it, etc. And then we attempt to articulate this feeling into words; this is known as criticism.

All you're doing is refuting the criticisms that people had with these movies. And that doesn't accomplish much since it's not really changing people's feelings towards them. Like if I were to call AOTC boring and you refute that with "That's wrong because of scenes X, Y, and Z, which were all really interesting", then have your points really made me reconsider my stance on AOTC? Of course not! Because when I watch it, I still find it boring no matter how much "evidence" you can find that "proves" otherwise. So I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to accomplish.

Thumbs up +3 Thumbs down

To be fair. I have my own opinion. Prequals blerg. I'm so tired of it. Lets move on. I can not and will not, defend my love for Rocky Horror. Though I shouldn't have to. This is a stupid question.

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

theMaestro wrote:

All you're doing is refuting the criticisms that people had with these movies. And that doesn't accomplish much since it's not really changing people's feelings towards them. Like if I were to call AOTC boring and you refute that with "That's wrong because of scenes X, Y, and Z, which were all really interesting", then have your points really made me reconsider my stance on AOTC? Of course not! Because when I watch it, I still find it boring no matter how much "evidence" you can find that "proves" otherwise. So I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to accomplish.

This. A thousand times this. Can we please for fucks sake stop talking about the prequels. That conversation stopped being even remotely interesting years ago and another round of "they're boring" "nu-uh!!" Accomplishes less than nothing.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

My first two posts here were very short:
http://friendsinyourhead.com/forum/view … 793#p58793

The length of the last two pages is entirely proportional to the interest shown in this topic by the residents, and my interest in "debating" it is generally proportional to the interest of the environment.

theMaestro wrote:

I'm not sure that you're really contesting the "verdict" though. It seems like you're just criticizing other peoples' criticism. Which is fine, I guess, if that's your goal.

Yes, that's my goal.

But the crux of the matter is that when we watch a movie, we leave the theater feeling a certain way. We can like it, love it, hate it, not care about it, etc. And then we attempt to articulate this feeling into words; this is known as criticism.

Yes, and when the way it's articulated manifests itself in getting facts wrong, or less tangible but still quite tangible aspects such as tone, there might be something to discuss there.

The criticisms against these movies, for the last 6 years in particular, have always been associated with an authoritative tone and the idea that those who argue against it are "irrational apologists" - it's precisely that angle I'm debating against, the "controversial opinion" being that it's false, rather than correct.

People's feelings are their own business - along the same lines as the critics have been saying for years, "well you can like them of course but you can't deny that they're objectively awful movies watch the Plinkett reviews I mean".

Anyway, I've got one post to respond to still - continuation afterwards is entirely up to you'se wink

Last edited by El Nameaux-Standardon (2016-05-06 23:17:48)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I love Rocky Horror.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

There are people who don't?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Queefward wrote:

There are people who don't?

There are, but they are wrong.

I suggest you change that immediately, if not simply for Tim Curry's ridiculously amazing performance.

It's honestly kind of a dumb movie but it's fun as hell, so whatever.

*chunky guitar intro to "Time Warp" starts playing while everyone gives each other meaningful glances*

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

ZangrethorDigital.ca