Topic: The DIF Gone Video Is Done!

Tell your friends! Thanks for the help everyone. This was harder than I thought it would be, but I learned a lot and I think...were we so inclined...it'd be easier to do a second time than it was the first. smile Just sayin.'

In case you missed this as it was happening, it began in the chat room and sort of spilled over into the Creations board with a help thread. One by one people chimed in with different vocal takes and instrument performances, and I slugged them all into place and chopped the videos up.

I had a blast with this thing and with getting the videos from everyone. I'm thinking the chat room was a pretty nifty addition, all things considered.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: The DIF Gone Video Is Done!

I'm really happy with how this turned out, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it.  Looking forward to our next collaboration!

I don't know about anyone else, but the addition of the chat has made the DIF forum page one of my "always open" pages, and I've been more active in the forums since.

So yeah, pretty nifty indeed!

AWESOME!

Kinda sucks I couldn't record a track I'd like,... and the semester started right before you started this so finding time was kinda crazy, maybe next time.

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

Love it. Love. It. If there's another thing like this, I will take part without question.

"The Doctor is Submarining through our brains." --Teague

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well, thanks for letting me be a part of this. I'm still kinda new here, but I've never felt so strongly and quickly involved in a community I'm new in.

The result is awesome. I love its "worldwide" feel. I just can't wait to see what crazy project is gonna come up next. Thanks for making this happen, Teague.

Guess there's no debate over the usefulness of the chat anymore now is there?

Last edited by Saniss (2012-02-02 23:01:05)

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Very good.  I heartily recommend doing a song I know better so I could join the fun.

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up Thumbs down

First it made me snort. Then it made me groan. Then it made me smile. Then it made me laugh. Then it made me all warm inside. Then it made me type this.

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

Tons o' fun! Great work mixing it all up there, Mr. Chrystie.

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Great work Teague, that turned out way better than I would have thought possible considering the crazy-random nature of the project and the tiny time-schedule.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm pretty gutted I never got the time to contribute anything  sad

Awesome work though! Looking forward to the next one.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Owen Ward wrote:

I'm pretty gutted I never got the time to contribute anything  sad

Awesome work though! Looking forward to the next one.

Same here. looks awesome. Can't wait for the next one.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Hilarious!
I can't wait for the next project so I can join in on the fun smile

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

2:41 = Pure. Sex.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You know, we're working on what could very well be the next one. Head over to the Youtube Collab thread wink

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Zarban wrote:
First it made me snort. Then it made me groan. Then it made me smile. Then it made me laugh. Then it made me all warm inside. Then it made me type this.

Swap "snort" for "hmm..." and "groan" for "...OK?" then this pretty much sums it up for me.

I'll add: Nice wings. AND A RAT!

The Low Frequenter

Thumbs up Thumbs down