Re: B Burnt Skies - Scheduling

With the Super Bowl on Sunday, I don't think I can make it. My house is hosting a massive party. Sorry guys

Thumbs up Thumbs down

No problem, BDA also ducked out. I'll post later tonight or tomorrow with something a bit different, hopefully you guys will like it.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Planning on going ahead with this Sunday. BDA may not be able to make it but I've talked with him already and will be NPCing his character if need be. Please let me know if you're able to join, and check on those that don't check the forum too much.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I want to get in the habit of putting cancellations in this thread so people don't have to hunt through chat to figure out of we're playing. So, we're canceled this week. (Blame Boter  tongue )

I will not be available next week as I'll be in a car somewhere in the midwest on my way home from a wedding.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Good call, thanks man, and thanks for the heads up.

Is anyone else available this week? I had a conversation with Shadow for while he's on the ship where stuff is happening while the rest of you are on shore leave; I'm down for running a side "shore leave hijinks" session this Sunday if anyone likes since Shadow can't join. (Shadow, if you can point Toby and Alex here to comment or at least relay to me their Sunday availability, I'd be appreciative.)

Let me know who's in this week. Shore leave hijinks will likely be better left unsaid; what happens ashore stays ashore.

I'll be here

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

No session this Sunday due to Easter. I might be back from my aunt's in time but I won't have anything ready.

I won't be able to play for the next couple Sundays - someone coming over to stream with me for kicking off St. Jude PLAYLIVE this week, and my birthday the next week so probably my sister in town. Is anyone able to do something during the week?

Can I get a roll call for Sunday the 14th? I'm going to try prepping some storyline stuff on my flights but if we aren't playing I need to know for fundraising stream scheduling purposes.

I will not be available

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Toby and Jess are both on so we'll be doing something that I as a DM think could be "fun".

http://pressenter.phispace.net/Photos/Burning%20FIYD.jpg

For the record, last Sunday didn't happen. What are peoples' availability tomorrow?

I should be available

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Cool. I've gotten confirmation from Jess and Toby as well.

I think we talked about this, but it was a few weeks ago. Are we on for this week?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh hell good call. I'm good for it.

I may or may not be doing something with Vapes

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I should be back in time to play.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm not sure about this week. Just signed a new lease and will be moving some essentials this weekend. If I'm free by 5pm PST, I'll make sure to let you guys know.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Turns out I'm going to be busy as well, sorry.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Duly noted. I've been recording a Diablo 2 Let's Play with Steph all day, good to know I don't have to stop when we're on a roll. (Two facecams, two game captures, all on one screen. Should be pretty damn cool.)

(Yes we'll get to 3 eventually.)

Just to confirm, we all good for the evening of Sunday the 9th? (Tomorrow or tonight, depending on when you read this.)

yup

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down