Re: What Are You Playing?

Will check out.

EDIT: Did check out. Definitely not my thing. Too much trial and error. I see the appeal though, I just absolutely can't stand games where you have to keep doing the same section again and again and again to complete it. I don't get the satisfaction other people do when I "finally" complete it. Also, the controls weren't super intuitive. I suppose once you've played a few levels, they're tight. Felt kinda weird to jump on RB instead of just A.

Also, currently playing Watch Dogs Legion.
It's a mixed bag. London is a cool city to play around, and the game mechanics are super fun, but the story is a bit cliche(if not relevant), and the characters, because you can play as every single NPC you can fin, are paper thin.

I'll come back and write a review maybe. But then there's also Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and Assassin's Creed Valhalla in the next two weeks.

Time to hurry.

Last edited by Tomahawk (2020-11-04 17:48:46)

Thanks! I'll definitely give that demo a shot. Looks slick as hell.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Well, I'm not gonna write a review or anything for Watch Dogs Legion. What I will say is I stopped playing it once Assassin's Creed Valhalla came out, and I don't really want to go back and complete it. It's just meh. It's not very varied, and the story is too thin.

Valhalla, on the other hand.. is amazing.