Topic: Wanna help a DiF'er make his TV show? Here's how.

I have to be careful here, but I need to throw up the bat signal and ask for some help.

AS YOU KNOW (hehe), I work on the development team at the company I've been at since last summer.  Well, one of my ideas got a pilot order.  I can't go into too much detail about the network or the show (although if you dig through the "Creations" threads you can probably figure it out) in a public forum, but I do have some immediate needs that need to be filled like now.  So, if you have any expertise/experience in these fields, or if you know someone who does, please send all inquires to ed@bciitv.com

What I need:

[Storyboard Artist:  Need someone to sketch/photoshop roughly a dozen images that will demonstrate our set, all of which I can provide you with details on.  If you're LA local, thats better, but not a deal breaker. 

UDK operator:  If you have ANY at all experience with the Unreal Engine, now is your time to shine.  We're working with Epic on the license, you just bring the magic.

Animators:  UDK as well, but basically after the mocap pass, we need someone to animate some gore elements.

Needless to say the amazing Trey Stokes is also working with me on this, so its like two DiF'ers for the cost of one.  But Trey costs double, so...yeah it's about the same.  Any help is greatly appreciated, you magnificent fuckers!

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up Thumbs down