Re: Doctor Who is awesome, yeah?

Gandalf Doctor, love it.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

OK, the second episode was a little better than the first one, but it was also suspiciously similar to a certain sci-fi movie

SPOILER Show
(Pitch Black)

in some respects. I hope it's not a trend - that sort of thing killed Sliders in Season 3.

We all float down here...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well, usually Doctor Who tends to mix it up, so I wouldn't worry about it being a trend.

As for the new series; I find it sort of boring, compared to other series openers, but I wouldn't call it bad in any way. First episode reminded me a lot of Tennant's tenure, and the second one was very Capaldi-like. "what's going on here? I don't care much about the death aspect, I need to figure out what happened".

And I like it.

Tomahawk Ellingsen

www.extendededition.net

Still waiting for posts in that thread that go "You know what? This was simply great. Nothing to add here."

Until then I still don't see how I can find the incentive to pick it up again. This show has slowly developed a standard of mediocrity.

Mom, I've become cynical!

Sébastien Fraud
Facebook | Twitter | 500px
"We're gonna build a great green screen, and make the traditional matte painters pay for it"
Saniss for President 2016 - "Make VFX great again"

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Saniss wrote:

Still waiting for posts in that thread that go "You know what? This was simply great. Nothing to add here."

I'm fairly certain that's a this forum thing. I'm not saying we're all a bunch of cynical assholes (yes I am), but basically everyone else I know is fucking /LOVING/ the new Doctor.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

http://i.imgur.com/Ua3NI50.jpg

We all float down here...

Thumbs up Thumbs down