Re: Cool Trailers

I am so looking forward to Looper. I loved Brick and Brothers Bloom.
Here's to Rian Johnson and a long, eclectic career!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Look guys, Shia finally made a movie that won't make you sigh sadly every ten minutes!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Looks fun.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

FUCK YES.

Last edited by Doctor Submarine (2012-05-01 03:32:05)

"The Doctor is Submarining through our brains." --Teague

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So wait, the solution to people not understanding Bane's voice was to have him speak ... a bit posh?

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

"This isn't a car."

You're not funny Nolan.

Yes he is.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

This trailer got me excited for the film in a way neither of the other two had. I wasn't really feeling the anticipation before, but now I'm pretty pumped.

Gotta say, though... That new DC logo is damned unfortunate.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

vidina wrote:

Yes he is.

No he isn't.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll198/evilash1990/argument.png

Cleese, eh?

..Alright, you win.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Doctor Submarine wrote:

FUCK YES.

>>You beat me to this.
I saw this last night and was floored.
I know Avengers is going to be big, and I am impatiently awaiting for Prometheus...... but......
This is easily the one film I am most excited for this year. It looks like Bane just might be the one villain to have focused on after Ledger's passing.

Those who would trade liberties for securities, deserve neither liberties, nor securities.
-Benjamin Franklin

Thumbs up Thumbs down

God that dark knight trailer is awesome. You know, the batman mask never really bothered me in any of the movies, but for some reason it looks a little silly in the trailer.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Bane is after my time, so I have a hard time ginning up any feeling for the character, but this is movie 3 and it's the right time for Batman to be taken down a peg physically after the second movie, where Batman could have been replaced with John McClane—or, for that matter, Thomas Magnum.

/AND JUST WHERE IS MY MAGNUM PI MOVIE, HOLLYWOOD? HAVEN"T YOU SEEN THIS????

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/bieber-mustache32.jpg

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

http://www.cineplex.com/News/Director-P … ils_Fourth

Not really a trailer (Though there is a lot of footage in the video at the bottom), but stop-mo makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, so it gets posted.

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2012-05-04 13:55:41)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Reasons for me to see this:
1.Great Cast
2. Emma Stone
5. HOLY SHIT !!!!

Show
They shot through a mother fucking movie screen !

Thumbs up Thumbs down

BDA: Well, Pirates! has David Tennant, so it's pretty much a given I'll check it out.

On Blu-Ray, mind you. I've just about had it with cinema. A Blu-Ray is similarly priced to a cinema viewing, and I can watch the movie again and again at home.
Although I suppose it helps to have a 50" HDTV and a surround sound system.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

[video (unkown provider)]

It was out a while ago here and is really very funny.

Aardman are based here in Bristol and the full size ship is currently on display at one of the museums, I have some pics on my phone. smile

Faldor wrote:

It was out a while ago here and is really very funny.

Aardman are based here in Bristol and the full size ship is currently on display at one of the museums, I have some pics on my phone. smile

kewl

Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love. -Uncle Iroh

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The Goon movie really pisses me off. That video was posted on youtube two years ago. On that account, at least...

The shorter version of that trailer existed in 2007 or 2008. There was an article with screen shots in a magazine I read probably around 2005. I dunno if it's still in production or what. Everything I've seen of it has been in that bar sequence. The early shots were there, this trailer, the previous trailer, a parody PSA they did, some early test animation stuff... Nothing new has been said about it or released for it in a couple/three years. I think it's dead. I think it was never really alive.

I think The Goon is just David Fincher trolling everyone.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah, I pretty much gave up any hope of ever seeing the Goon actually finished a year and half ago.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

If I won the lottery, I'd give them money towards finishing it off.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I think this trailer for this fan film is pretty cool. One of my problems with the Potterverse is that the author J. K. Rowling has such a tight control over the franchise. I would love an Expanded Universe in the vain of the Star Wars. There are so many issue that I have with the world that I would love if someone would explain away.

Last edited by Mister Perfect (2012-05-18 06:27:03)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

At first I was like "Damn," because I want to do a short film about Aurors.

But then I was like "Phew," because the main thing I want to do it for is to make a cool(er than the films) wand duel, and AUROR'S TALE seems to do wand duels the same way the films do. It does a very good job of emulating the feel of those, though.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Squiggly_P wrote:

The Goon movie really pisses me off. That video was posted on youtube two years ago. On that account, at least...

The shorter version of that trailer existed in 2007 or 2008. There was an article with screen shots in a magazine I read probably around 2005. I dunno if it's still in production or what. Everything I've seen of it has been in that bar sequence. The early shots were there, this trailer, the previous trailer, a parody PSA they did, some early test animation stuff... Nothing new has been said about it or released for it in a couple/three years. I think it's dead. I think it was never really alive.

I think The Goon is just David Fincher trolling everyone.

This sucks, considering that it looks really cool..... and we have no idea if this will ever see the light of day.
And the comics that this is based off of are completely unlike anything else.
I wish we could get some concrete info from someone about this project.
I too, would love to this project finished.
The good news is that Eric Powell(creator/author/artist of the comic series) has decided to continue the stories. A new trade comes out in June !

Those who would trade liberties for securities, deserve neither liberties, nor securities.
-Benjamin Franklin

Thumbs up Thumbs down