Re: Google Plus

I am not generally a chatter (or sociable, or even personable), so I don't have much interest in Google+, but I can agree that the TinyChat is not the greatest because the window is only 12 lines.

Also, it's sized to a wide screen (I use a tall boy 1050x1600 monitor), and I lose the chat when I need to refresh the video, and there are no smiley buttons. smile

Also, I would like a button just for shouting SASQUATCH! when blurry shapes pass by the camera. Also, one for JEFFERY, LOL, because I get tired of typing that.

[blink]Also, a button for blinking text.[/blink]

But these are all minor things. I have no interest in any outside, non-sanctioned, Teague-excluded means of communication.

Last edited by Zarban (2011-07-11 05:44:09)

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

I think Zarban is saying we're basically lawful neutral. So fuck you, fourth edition.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm sufficiently curious to be interested in an invite, thanks: matt.vayda@gmail.com

Also, just because it's come up here, I don't have any particular issue with the tinychat setup.

Though, there is that whole Skype/Facebook thing coming...

Invite sent.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

maggot1300@gmail.com   only just started using it so still not too sure what to do with it...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

btw Maul, Matt I added you both if you're wondering who the hell matt c is smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Gotcha in my DIF Crew circle sir.  Still not quite sure what to make of this.  I works more like Twitter than Facebook, in that the people you add to your circles don't have to approve you, but the threading and feel is more like Facebook.  Dunno; I'll keep with it and see where it goes.