Re: You know, that thing

Either way, I will take any excuse to look up pictures of hot British actors.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

BrianFinifter wrote:

You don't understand, Gregory has the one true valid point of view about everything in the universe. Any other opinion is self evidently and obviously incorrect.

Ah, conflict for the sake of it. Where I'm from in the forum world, that is what could be known as  (whisper it) a  troll big_smile

And regarding Karen Gillan, photos really don't do her justice. I don't think she's amazing looking, but I've seen her live (and on tv shows in the UK) and she is freaking adorable. I heart her.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Shifty Bench wrote:
BrianFinifter wrote:

You don't understand, Gregory has the one true valid point of view about everything in the universe. Any other opinion is self evidently and obviously incorrect.

Ah, conflict for the sake of it. Where I'm from in the forum world, that is what could be known as  (whisper it) a  troll big_smile

Welcome to Down In Front, we do things differently here.

AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Okay, so, here's the thing.

I do like it. I honestly and truly do. But at the same time, saying I'm gonna like it just makes me want to dislike it out of spite.

We're beyond the looking glass here, people.

Also, my date for tonight canceled on me at the last minute, so HI I AM COME TO ANNOY YOU ALL.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Jeff....to what exactly are you referring?

Or are we just going to start referring to British actors as "its" now?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Heh hem. Scroll up slightly.

AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!

Now read what I wrote.

Also, if I were gonna refer to celebrities by a neuter pronoun, it'd have to be "they." Cause boobies come in pairs.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I agree with Karen Gillan. If only she was a couple of inches shorter, though. 5'11" isn't optimal tongue

But, the new Tardis is waaaaay sexier.

Thumbs up Thumbs down