Re: For now, I shall discreetly omit the 'K'-word from this title.

Henry: First of all, fantastic hats, sir. Second of all, I enjoy your musical shenanigans very much.

Regan: I would like to hear more spooky songs from you, because that was fantastic. And I love that we've got multiple layers of guitar happening in this thread - that's awesome.
Also - I think everyone on the thread should sing Dr. Horrible at some point.

Abbie: Okay, here you go: Therapy - Tick Tick Boom - LatinAlice sings Susan
The timing is a little tricky at the beginning with Jon's bit; it's sort of awkward to navigate those long stretches of silence. But I think this will be really fun when it comes together!

If it's not about musicals, I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Shit. I didnt see you the doctor horrible duet post - but I'm sure glad youz done it. I'm growing tired of singing girl parts tongue That was lovely.
Oh. Boter and Steph... Get on it.

Last edited by Regan (2019-10-09 21:42:25)

Hurroo

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Duets? So passé.

Hurroo

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Too lazy to add words.  Later. 

EDIT: OOOOh, I feel honored.  Never managed to sing so good to get a copyright claim before.  (Not a Strike, just demonetized [lol], no one get worried).

Last edited by bgii2000 (2019-10-11 06:46:57)

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Dude, YouTube has gotten really good at recognizing background stuff. Almost all of mine for this thread have been claimed by whoever produced the karaoke track, and Late Goodbye got a full takedown.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

What background.  That's me playing one guitar, and singing.  No recorded music whatsoever.  The text of the claim said they objected to my singing the melody of the song, not to using a recording of it.  #ThisTimelineBestTimline

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/jLEQqzR3mEScOaVEnqi3te2RdF0dBj9eIEmYd8lQmN38J3ndCQx4_WpM9lWklC8TuxvIfNOfqOktsnigVw6P40Cxrd_qYk4MecRk3bJVHaTTti0bMOyEuteOwGQx4n91Cqk4CKjQrTE

Last edited by bgii2000 (2019-10-12 02:07:35)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Holy shit, look at that. It literally says you're using the melody. What the fuck.

(Just above the video frame, to the left.)

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah, welcome to 2019 Youtube. It's the fucking worst.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I'm interested in how exact their method is.  I didn't make it very hard, I'm tuned a half step down like they are on the album so I'm singing in the original 'key' (equally tempered tho, so does the algorithm even notice?), but I'm playing a totally terrible different accompanying piece on the guitar 'cause I'm not a very good guitar player.  So it's definitely my singing that they care about.  But also, I labeled it with the correct title? So does that give the game away to the algorithm?  Did I make it too easy?

Last edited by bgii2000 (Yesterday 04:40:36)

Thumbs up Thumbs down