Topic: Breakdown at 238 Hypatia [Teaser Release]

I have spent a lot of time talking about Breakdown at 238 Hypatia, which I wrote in 2017, filmed in 2018, and has been in post-production ever since. Over the summer I got picture lock, have been digging into sound design, and have booked a composer.

On Friday, a different composer I follow called Alpha Chrome Yayo released a new album; the vibe and timing matched up, and it felt like time to cut a quick teaser both for the movie and for his album. He loved it and is happy for me to post it, so - consider this the official teaser of the movie!

I'll have a full trailer later this year as well, and it is my intent to release the full film before the calendar flips to 2022. Fingers crossed!

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Re: Breakdown at 238 Hypatia [Teaser Release]

Hell yeah!

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

https://media1.giphy.com/media/13EOgFTzFfiUM/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4755fcu7glx1n8so0u2ao6u8t6mlwwi73emsxhrpgf&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Fuck yeah makin stuff! Looking forward to seeing it all come together man big_smile

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Fuck yeah space stuff!