Topic: Pulp Fiction

ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Pulp Fiction

What?

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

Say what again.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

DOES he LOOK like A BITCH?!

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

What?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

SAY WHAT AGAIN I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHER FUCKER SAY WHAT ONE MORE GOD DAMNED TIME

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Bitches. Be cool.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Say, the new download-y interface thing-y is very cool, but the forum button-y thing-y still opens the forum in only the right pane.

/typing in a tiny box
//not just the half-sized forum text box either; my office is actually a little cardboard box

Goddamnit, Zarban.

*fix fix fix*

"Most people don't even know what sysadmins do, but trust me, if they all took a lunch break at the same time they wouldn't make it to the deli before you ran out of bullets protecting your canned goods from roving bands of mutants."

-- http://stilldrinking.org/programming-sucks

I'm only 4min into the commentary but... PF's great because it was actually as cool and hip (yes i'm old) as it set out to be. How many movies manage to pull that off?

Shh, back to the show.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

My favourite line from this is actually "Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?" Very easy to slip into conversation.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I like "That's the door. There it is." For some reason i've used that many times for other things.

The guys don't mention it but the wad of cash Travolta pulls out impressed me at the time. He's so nonchalant about it...

About the dotted lines: It's like it, it's fine but... it's a rectangle. She was obviously saying 'don't be square', but the graphic is a rectangle. wtf Quentin?

The chat sounded like a riot on this one.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

beldar wrote:

About the dotted lines: It's like it, it's fine but... it's a rectangle. She was obviously saying 'don't be square', but the graphic is a rectangle. wtf Quentin?

George Lucas woulda fixed that shit in post. Booya.

When Dorkman was talking about pulp comics, he may have been thinking about the magazines which printed short stories and serialized novels and probably had some illustrations. Fiction magazines are so rare nowadays if you see a stack of those old mags it's easy to assume they're comics.

I write stories! With words!
http://www.asstr.org/~Invid_Fan/

Thumbs up Thumbs down

This is my favorite movie, ever smile Great commentary.

I should add that people have also said that the diamonds in Reservoir Dogs are in the briefcase.

I do not believe this btw. smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I saw PF in the cinema. It is rated 18 in the UK and I can't rememebr if I saw PF or The Crow (also an 18) when I was 17 (naughty). I then saw the other film (whichever came second) for my 18th birthday.

If you get what I mean smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Mr. Pointy wrote:

I should add that people have also said that the diamonds in Reservoir Dogs are in the briefcase.

I do not believe this btw. smile

I always thought it was just cash. You could probably fit $600,000 into it. Or full of 'Choco from the Hartz Mountains of Germany'. It's like the guys said, it doesn't really matter. It's whatever was important to those characters.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The orange light always made me think it was gold.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

When I started the commentary on my iPhone on the drive home, it was somehow already in the middle of the podcast.  And I hadn't played it at all beforehand.

Some crazy voodoo at work here, I'm telling you.

Was this before or after he worked with Vincent?

Holy shit that was great. Too bad he wasn't wearing skates, it would've been perfect.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ROTFLOL!
A Shakespeare-ian interpretation of Pulp Fiction.  big_smile

lol

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

Snail wrote:

ROTFLOL!
A Shakespeare-ian interpretation of Pulp Fiction.  big_smile

lol

There are no words known to man that can describe how much I loved this!

ZangrethorDigital.ca