Re: Intermission 025 - The Heroine's Journey

Dave wrote:
Zarban wrote:

/tried to revive a dead person with a kiss

We've spoken about this, you do not need to remove your clothes to complete this operation.

I don't remember all the rules. I just remembered that DIF said to try it on the Matrix commentary.

Down in Front wrote:

“In any situation in which someone important has died around you, trying kissing them. ‘Cause it always seems to work. … It couldn’t hurt. Altho, it may taste kind of weird, depending on what they died of.”
— Down in Front,
The Matrix @2:11:37

So true.

Last edited by Zarban (2012-09-25 23:56:58)

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

Re: Intermission 025 - The Heroine's Journey

"Remove restrictive clothing," is in the top 5 things to do when reviving an unresponsive individual, if my Boy Scout first-aid training applies. I for one salute Zarban's efforts at samaritanship.

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Intermission 025 - The Heroine's Journey

The end of Argo where they can't tell anyone about their success would probably fall under Heroine's Journey, right?

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog