Topic: Obscure personal questions.

It's been a while since we've done wacky theme threads. Reply with your answer, and a new obscure personal question for the next replyer.

What happened with the first person you ever confessed a crush to, or asked out.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Obscure personal questions.

Kissed her impulsively, her lips were terribly chapped.
We never spoke of it again.

Where is your favorite place to make whoopie?

Last edited by drewjmore (2013-01-24 05:03:24)

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Favorite? Bed, followed by shower. Location of best? Park. Location of weirdest? Roof.

Location of worst? Beach. I hate sand. It's rough and coarse and irritating. And it gets everywhere.

You have been weirded out before. You have been weirded out repeatedly. When you were the most weirded out, what was weirding you out?

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Oh, I'm sorry, We were looking for: "In the butt!"
In the butt.
Better luck next time.

Weirded out. Body Worlds exhibit. No contest.

What's your oldest item of unmentionables?

Last edited by drewjmore (2013-01-24 05:36:06)

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Who raped YOUR childhood?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Landporpus wrote:

Hey, you didn't answer his question before asking yours.
*flag on the play*

I'll answer, though can we really beat Teague? (oh wait, that's a question).

Oldest is a pair of Under Armour briefs that last forever...they're probably 5 years old now.

Most awkward moment with significant other/crush/romantic interest?

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

fireproof78 wrote:

Oldest is a pair of Under Armour briefs that last forever...they're probably 5 years old now.

Same here! I worked at a UA store for a few years. Fantastic products, but now that I don't get 50% off anymore I don't buy as much... Stuff's expensive.

She asked me to her prom before we were dating. I cannot dance AT ALL, but I had to get out there and try, for her. I felt and looked like an enormous fool. I think I got laughed at once or twice by people I didn't know. Very embarrassing. Worked out in the end.

What was your favorite movie as a small child? Mine was 'An American Tail: Fievel Goes West'.

Last edited by Sam F (2013-01-24 07:13:36)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Either Fievel Goes West or Brave Little Toaster.

What's the shortest amount of time you've known someone before sleeping with them?

Last edited by paulou (2013-01-24 07:33:14)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Less than 4 hours, although in this case 'sleeping' is not a euphemism, and actually means narcosis.

What would you name your grandchildren? (Because one generation is too mainstream)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Morwenna (Welsh for "breaking waves") if she's a girl, or Stephen if he's a guy.

If you had to choose two of the DiFers to run for president and vice president respectively, whom would you choose? (I'm all for a Dorkman/Trey ticket).

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Doty for President because he doesn't strongly lean one way or the other politically. Anthony Alba for VP because he would be a sarcastic jackass during debates and press conferences.

What disappointed you more, the Matrix sequels or the Star Wars prequels?

I've always enjoyed the Star Wars prequels and I've yet to see the Matrix sequels despite owning them on blu-ray.

What is something you have never told anybody else before?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Is it ok if I answer some already asked? Ain't answering the sex ones, though.

Teague wrote:

What happened with the first person you ever confessed a crush to, or asked out.

She laughed in my face then I got teased and bullied for months at school by other boys (and some girls). In retrospect, she was a bit of a nasty bitch....

Teague wrote:

When you were the most weirded out, what was weirding you out?

You know that thing about being weirded out by hearing your parents have sex.....?

Landporpus wrote:

Nobody, my childhood memories of TV shows and films I loved are perfectly intact and unraped.

fireproof78 wrote:

Most awkward moment with significant other/crush/romantic interest?

When I was at college (and stupid and naive) I texted a girl I was friends with but also crushed on, hard and asked her what she was wearing. We had had conversations abut clothes and stuff before (and people thought I was gay, pfffft) which is why most of my friends in later life have been girls. However, this was at night and she took it as a pervy sexual thing and told me to fuck off and didn't speak to me for days. We made up, though, and still spoke about clothes after that, so....

Sam F wrote:

What was your favorite movie as a small child?

I think it was Bugsy Malone. Then when I was a wee bit older I saw Ghostbusters for the first time...

HenryChM wrote:

What would you name your grandchildren? (Because one generation is too mainstream)

Well, I very highly doubt that would be up to me but if it is, Kyle for a boy and Hannah for a girl.....

Darth Praxus wrote:

If you had to choose two of the DiFers to run for president and vice president respectively, whom would you choose? (I'm all for a Dorkman/Trey ticket).

Same.

Ewing wrote:

What disappointed you more, the Matrix sequels or the Star Wars prequels?

Cared about neither. Ghostbusters 2. big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It's probably OK to answe all, but to not even ask ONE? Dude.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Continuing on.

Owen Ward wrote:

What is something you have never told anybody else before?

i always wanted to be an actor.

What was your most inappropriate response to bad news?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Dave wrote:

What was your most inappropriate response to bad news?

When my grandmother was on her deathbed, we drove over to the nursing home as an extended family. To those in my car, I said, "Let's be sensitive and tell grandma we love her, but let's not forget that the most important thing is to find out WHERE THE MONEY IS BURIED."

It turns out that "deathbed" was already literal in this case.

Do you have any weird body parts? (glass eye, gold prosthetic nose, gimpy hand like Gary Burghoff...)?

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

Zarban wrote:

Do you have any weird body parts? (glass eye, gold prosthetic nose, gimpy hand like Gary Burghoff...)?

My hair is this odd rare colour called auburn?

How long after the argument's done do you usually come up with the ultimate and most eloquent reasoning?

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

redxavier wrote:

How long after the argument's done do you usually come up with the ultimate and most eloquent reasoning?

*imitates Richard Atrenborough* And here we have the rare auburn topped poster in its natural habitat wink

Um, I keep coming up with winning situations for years. This coming from a guy who used to debate religion on internet forums. Heck, I still want to debate about Abrams' Star Trek wink

Worse text sent to the wrong person?

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

fireproof78 wrote:

"She's always welcome but her boyfriend is a fucking toilet, and I never want to see him again."  To my friend whose boyfriend is a toilet, instead of my wife.

Worst fight with parents?

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Tomahawk wrote:

It's probably OK to answe all, but to not even ask ONE? Dude.

Ummmm...excuse me? I didn't answer the last question so didn't think I SHOULD ask another one so not to confuse matters.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

redxavier wrote:
Zarban wrote:

Lame.

/just a placeholder until I can think of the ultimate and most eloquent retort

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

Eddie wrote:
fireproof78 wrote:

"She's always welcome but her boyfriend is a fucking toilet, and I never want to see him again."  To my friend whose boyfriend is a toilet, instead of my wife.

Worst fight with parents?

Arguing about whether or not to keep the foster children we had taken in. Very emotional for all parties, especially my mom who felt she was alone. It was not pretty but the kids had some behavioral problems. It took time to work through.

Ever been caught in unmentionables or birthday suit?

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Depends on how you look at it. I was having sex with my then-girlfriend WHILE making gravy, which set the kitchen on fire. Her friend came running into the bedroom looking for us to tell us the kitchen was on fire.

'twas an interesting situation. And the fire was really only in the frying pan, so we managed to kill it before any real damage was done.

The one song you love, but are too embarrassed to listen to or admit you love in public?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Right now? I love it - Icona Pop.

Shut up.

Do you facebook / twitter / live journal / etc. stalk your exes?

Last edited by Dave (2013-01-26 13:25:42)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

That is a GREAT song. I saw them live last month and it was so fun. Do not feel ashamed.

I Facebook and Twitter stalk exes all the time. I've stopped trying to justify it.

Have you ever drunk called/texted someone you shouldn't have?

Thumbs up Thumbs down